List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do Thai boys REALLY want for their birthday...?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

What do Thai boys REALLY want for their birthday...?

What do Thai boys REALLY want for their birthday...?

( I mean besides money.... when you can't be there with them for their birthday... )

check out http://gaysexthailand.com every day

Liked

Re: What do Thai boys REALLY want for their birthday...?

in my experience its usually a good party for them and their friends with lots of whiskey and a big cake... lots of face to be gained
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Even if you can't be there....?

Also, all 3 of my Thai boyfriends don't drink... They really don't.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_nyc
    Even if you can't be there....?
    Even better if you can't be there!

How did you manage to find the only 3 teetotal boys in pattaya... did you pick them up at an AA meeting! arty arty
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

I posted him a box with small gifts wrapped inside with alsorts of things, mainly connected to his favourite English premier football team and a pair of very very posy underwear which I have told him I want to see on him when we meet next month. He loved the gifts and sent me pics of him Penang each one.

Liked

The latest IPhone and a big flat screen tv and some gold and a business in Pattaya and a condo in Pattaya. I once bought the boy of the moment a camera for his birthday and paid him in advance for the week. He went to see his mother. When he returned he told me that he had given the money I had given him for his birthday to his mother but he had forgotten to take the camera so he had no photos of his mother. A nifty queen to B6 chess move, I thought. I don't know if he had really gone to see another customer for 2 days. I don't recall if I gave him more money but I was so soft then I probably did. And buying a camera for his birthday was a mistake anyway when every decent phone has a perfectly good camera in it.

Liked

Everyone's different, and depends on the individual. I remember the first birthday Kim and I celebrated together. We were still in Pattaya. I bought two sets of flowers, and a birthday cake. Took one set of flowers and the cake down to a small karaoke bar we frequent in the early evening, and asked them staff to hide them. They didn't hide them at all, but I guess that's my own fault for not speaking enough Thai at the time.

Hid the other set of flowers in my hotel room. Later on Kim and his roommate came by, and I gave Kim the first set of flowers. Then off we went to a BBQ restaurant he enjoys. Afterwards, we went to the karaoke bar where several of his friends were waiting, and so was the cake & flowers. After a few hours there, we went to one of those small lao-khao stands and drank cheap whiskey there.

He was so shocked that someone went out of their way for him like this, he was literally crying uncontrollably. He just sat there for hours crying, and thanking me for doing that for him.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

tears of joy....

Wow, that's beautiful Matt.

Liked

I find that a lovely card with a hand written poem letting your boy know just how much you love and appreciate him is worth exponentially more than any monetary sum that is spent on him. When a gave a card like this to my BF he literally fell to his knees and wept. He told me must farlang only want to show their love with money a gifts, but when he read in that card how much I love him, his love for me poured out 10 fold. As a matter of fact, he made me swear to never shower him with gifts or money on his birthday but to only reinforce our love for each other, as money can't buy true love.

Droll, very droll.