Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Boys Bangkok 12th Birthday Party

Liked

Boys Bangkok 12th Birthday Party

Last night we went to the Boys Bangkok 12th birthday party. Entrance was 300B per person with one free drink. All the seats and some added were filled. It was like the good old days before the economy tanked. There were a lot of boys with the Dream Boy team also added but many new faces.

The Special really big shew started at 10:30 and went to about closing. There were several decent dance numbers by attractive boys including teams of coyote dancers. There were a few comedy routines that were actually funny and of course the sex acts. I have never seen so many sex performers on the stage at one time.

The Pepsi act was toned down since the front seats were filled and well in the splash zone but the other sex performances made up for that.

They did not post any free advertisements on this site and there was not a lot of promos out on this event but it seems that a venue can survive without annoying announcements on Sawatdee and the others since the bar was packed to capacity last night.

Babylon, another venue that does not post adverts here, is having another foam party and show tomorrow night, 29 May. It generally attracts a pretty good crowd.

Happy Birthday Boys Bangkok.

E Dok Tong

Liked

Re: A spam-free bar :-)

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    They did not post any free advertisements on this site and there was not a lot of promos out on this event but it seems that a venue can survive without annoying announcements on Sawatdee and the others since the bar was packed to capacity last night.
    ┬╗Krazy Dragon┬л, take notice. Room for improvement. Ned same same net?

<td>http://www.dreadednet.com</td>

Re: Boys Bangkok 12th Birthday Party

I'm surprised they did anything there. The last time I went there were 3 people in the whole place, none of which were thai, they only danced(no sex acts), the sound system kept breaking down, and the announcer never spoke anything but thai even though there were no thai customers in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bao
    I'm surprised they did anything there. The last time I went there were 3 people in the whole place, none of which were thai, they only danced(no sex acts), the sound system kept breaking down, and the announcer never spoke anything but thai even though there were no thai customers in there.
    I'm positively shocked that an announcer in Thailand would actually use the local language! For shame!

It is when none of your customers don't speak it.

You may be shocked to know it, but many foreigners do speak Thai. Did you do a survey of those present before you got your panties in a twist?

In any case, nothing ever said in such situations is in the least bit entertaining or important -- so I am quite happy to hear it in just one language instead of repeated ad nauseum in two, three, or four in succession.

Agreed?