Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Advice for Pattaya and Bangkok

Liked

Advice for Pattaya and Bangkok

Hello,

This question may have been asked before so I apologize in advance if that is the case, but I wanted to get some up to date information. I will be Pattaya and Bangkok next week for the first time and I have some questions:

1. Can you off a boy from a show bar like the Copa or Boyz, Boyz, Boyz in Pattaya. If so, can you only off the waiters or the guys in the shows as well?

2. I was browsing web sites and I like the look of Happy Place or Cupidol. Anyone have any comments on these places. Any top picks for places to off a guy in Pattaya??

3. Any updates as to which places offer the "best" show in Bangkok?

4. Should I off a guy early or wait till later after the show?

I appreciate any tips and/or advice. I'm young and not too experienced at this and I want to have a great time as I'm going to Thailand as a 30th birthday present to myself :bounce:

Liked

Re: Advice for Pattaya and Bangkok

Quote Originally Posted by sftl11
    Hello,

This question may have been asked before so I apologize in advance if that is the case, but I wanted to get some up to date information. I will be Pattaya and Bangkok next week for the first time and I have some questions:

1. Can you off a boy from a show bar like the Copa or Boyz, Boyz, Boyz in Pattaya. If so, can you only off the waiters or the guys in the shows as well?

2. I was browsing web sites and I like the look of Happy Place or Cupidol. Anyone have any comments on these places. Any top picks for places to off a guy in Pattaya??

3. Any updates as to which places offer the "best" show in Bangkok?

4. Should I off a guy early or wait till later after the show?

I appreciate any tips and/or advice. I'm young and not too experienced at this and I want to have a great time as I'm going to Thailand as a 30th birthday present to myself

:bounce:
    1. Anyone working in a GoGo Bar is usually off able including boys in the show.

2. Places change weekly so best just to visit a number of bars. If you want the best XXX show that would be the two X Boys Bars. If you want lip synch with boys dressed as girls then Copa might be your best choice. If you just want a wide selction of boys then ToyBoys and FunnyBoys are your best choice. These are all IMHO. Otheres may have their favorites.

3. This is very personal as I already stated. Since they all have multiple shows it is fairly easy to see them all in a few days.

4. Usually what happens if you wait your favorite is taken but then again sometimes the boy you see as the cutest may not be popular. So if you don't want to go home alone then pick early and take him with you to see shows and plan your pick for the next night.

Liked

Hi. I agree with Firecat. I was a first timer last weekend in Pattaya and I found Toyboys to have about every taste imaginable but I thought there was a certain amount of pressure to off the boy which I guess is the commercial side of BT. In Sunee it is all a bit more relaxed and in one of the bars I went to was huge fun (nice boys) and the boy I offed from there was a real sweetie. The shower show in X boys (BT) was very erotic and if you grab a stool by the stairs to the shower area you get a good chance to to have close look at the naked boys as they walk past dripping wet. Pity the management don't offer the customers to rent a towel, even for a 200bt + a tip for the boy and then get the chance to dry the boys would be good money spinner. X boys land show was much better but get a front row seat for the big cock show...very nice...I couldn't find a bar in BT where you could have fun with any off the boys...its was all a bit sterile..unlike the girl bars in walking street where anything goes and I guess where the title of "Extreme City" comes from, certainly not BT. The boys in Sunee were certainly on the younger side but seem to have a bit more love for what they were doing and there was one bar (mike my), I think, where there was just 2 boys on the stage and the rest were all be entertained by the customers. To me that is better than waking into a bar full of customers with all the boys still on the stage. Guess if there is no intimate touching allowed guess not much point in buy them a drink...shame its the boys that lose out...I am sure they would be willing. Sorry but I have no experience of BKK. Yet!

Liked

Some good advice from Firecat. Adding my own opinion, limited to Pattaya....

1) Most "show" bars also have gogo dancers. This is true of Boyz Boyz Boyz and Copa, as well as Happy Place, Wild West Boys, X-Boys, XBoysland...I am sure I am forgetting some. The gogo boys are, of course, offable. The dancers in the shows are a bit more complicated. If a dancer is just in a cabaret-type show, they may not be "offable" in the typical sense. Not to say they would not like to spend some time with you (and would expect tip), but I don't think it can be a sure thing. Sometimes, the dancers in the more "erotic" portions of the show are also gogo dancers...so of course they would be offable.
    For a new visitor, if you are very interested in a show dancer and not sure how to proceed...I would ask the mamasan. That is why they are there. If someone has really caught your eye, it is worth 100 baht to the mamasan to get things in order.

2) The "best" bar to off a guy is a very subjective thing. The websites might give you a feel for what type of place a bar is...but photos of staff are usually out of date and the same bars can be very different depending on the night you visit. If you have a specific type that you are interested in, that can help narrow it down a bit. Lately, ToyBoys has a very large staff of dancers with most every body type and personality. The same can be said for Funny Boys. If you prefer a more mature dancer, Boyz Boyz Boyz has it covered. If you prefer a more feminine twink type, there are some at TB and FB, but you might want to check out Vassa Bar in BT, or some of the bars in Sunee Plaza....City Boy, Nice Boy. If in Sunee and like a more hands-on place, Eros or Happy Boy would be good.
    As a reminder, it is important to check ID to ensure age if at all questionable...and despite what you may hear, this holds true for all areas, including Boyztown. You have to be safe in this regard.

3) No idea on Bangkok stuff

4) I have not been too concerned with timing. Pre BF, If I found someone I liked and clicked with them I didn't wait. If I wanted to see a show, they came along with me. Most of the time, they were rather interested to see shows, especially from different bars. This will of course vary depending on what type of guys you are into...the masculine butch type might not be too interested.

Have a great time...try not to fall in love on the first trip...and it would be great for you to post a bit either during or after your trip. I would be interested to hear how a new visitor finds things....

Liked

Yes the advice from Firecat and Anonone regarding offing boys from bars in Pattaya is spot-on. Ive been taking holidays in Pattaya for 7 years and have always enjoyed the gay scene there.
    The point about being decisive is worth emphasising. I've sometimes seen a hot boy in a gogo early (say 10pm) but have left to go elsewhere only to return with the intention of offing him, only to find him sat with another customer or already offed.
    There is also the option of gayromeo.com where many boys will be logged on whatever the time of day and most have pictures and some personal details including comments by previous customers. Also it is possible to meet boys on Dongtan Gay beach - late afternoon is best for this.

Liked

I agree with all of the above posters. But anonone's advice
    .try not to fall in love on the first trip
    is probably one of the most important bits of advice you can get. You'll meet so many fantastic guys and many will be the boy of your dreams. But keep a level head and play the field for a while. Otherwise you could find yourself doing silly things, like lavishing money/gifts on a guy and then suddenly finding an even more awesome guy. Or the guy turns out to be not the type of guy you first thought he was.
    It took me 7 years to find a guy I could really trust.
    And remember, at the end of the day you are dealing with moneyboys, most of whom can't see past the money. A quick fuck for a quick buck.
    Also, make it clear in the bar before you decide to off the boy exactly what you want to do in bed. Get the mama-san to help you with this. That way, the chances of being disappointed will, hopefully, be minimal.

Mind you, if you are just turning 30 and of reasonable appearance, you can have a lot of fun without paying a baht. Just go to a nightclub or sauna.

Liked

As I will be visiting the Land of Smiles in 3 weeks, I love the topic and the professional answers.

I would love to hear about BKK Bars in respect of the questions asked by the Author of this topic.

Thanks in advances all you guys arty

Liked

Thank you to everyone for your replies. They have been very informative!!! I have been looking at some of the bar websites and I was wondering how up to date they really were. I will post my experiences while travelling! I'm looking forward to having a great time. I'm not too bad a looking guy and I've been to saunas in other cities. I just have a thing about trying out the go go bars lol! Any good saunas to meet locals?