Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Low-budget hotels (or guest houses) allow to take friend

Liked

Low-budget hotels (or guest houses) allow to take friend

Dear friends,

I have searched information realted to my question but still find nothingтАж So may you guys help me?

I was falling in luve with BKK so bad after my first trip to Thai. And I am preparing to plan my next trip to BKK. May you guys show me some low-budget hotels (or guest houses) near Silom or Lumphini areas which allow to take friend to spend nightsтАж. I have a very cute friend there, and would wanna be with him тАж, just hold him tightly, spend sound sleeps, all night longтАж

With deeply thanks to you, buddies!

Liked

Re: Low-budget hotels (or guest houses) allow to take friend

It would help if you said what you think is a low budget - 500Bt? 1,000Bt? We all have different ideas what that phrase means.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

If you try Ibis or All Seasons (both accor group) - http://www.accorhotels.com they are both in the economy segment and same group as Novotel/Sofitel/Pullman. They have some good deals, especially in low season/in advance. They both have properties in Sathorn and near river also.

Otherwise there is Malaysia and Suriwongse Hotel (never stayed so cannot comment but I know they both accept joiners).....some stay at the BBB Inn but others say its more of a short time room (I once went there short time but a long time ago and I had consumed approx half of Singha's stock at the time).

Why not log into agoda via this website put in your area as Silom and see what comes up - a lot of mid scale really discount during distressed periods

Good Hunting!

Liked

Honey House is on soi ngam duphli around half way between babylon and malaysia/Ibis Hotels

It is located at the head of the T junction where the road turns left

Very gay friendly and rate 5-600B per night.... functional accomodation with air, how water etc
    However certainly not luxurious!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

Joe552: :тАЭ> I mean the price is around 500B. I will make my questions to be more clearer then. Thank Joe!

Stevehadders: Since I still not own an international debit card, so I can not pay the services on Agoda site. I perfer paying by cash, Steve! Thank you so much!

Colmx: I do appreciate your information, Colmx. While searching Honey House - Soi Ngam Duphli infos., I have found lots of similar hotels and guesthouses in this area with the suitable budget for an AsiaтАЩ backpacker like me! And of course, Honey House might be my first choice.

Anyway, тАШgay-friendlyтАЩ means they allow me to take my friend to spend nights? Sorry Colmx, I just wanna know for sure! Thank Colmx, you make my trip more worthy! :love4: ^^

Liked

I stayed at OmYim Lodge (in Silom area) for about a week, just checked out a few days ago....liked it a lot. Very handy to skytrain (one stop away from Sala Daeng.

http://www.omyimgroup.com/omyim/

Dboy

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bombombom
    Anyway, тАШgay-friendlyтАЩ means they allow me to take my friend to spend nights? Sorry Colmx, I just wanna know for sure! Thank Colmx, you make my trip more worthy! :love4: ^^
    Gay friendly means that the reception staff do not mind that you are bringing another guy back to your room
    And seeing as a lot of the other residents are already... you might even pick up someone already staying there!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

NANTRA SILOM @SILOM

Cheap and accept guests...

and it's just a short walk to Tawan!!

Liked

Colmx: Now I am clear about the term тАШgay-friendlyтАЩ. I feel a little bit of exciting happy currently! I am a very discreet guy living in a тАШnot-openтАЩ country, never wanna be show-off. But I am thinking about one day I will roam on BKK streets with my chubby friend, sometime hand in hand if we wannaтАж The nice and good-nature Thai people make the place become friendly, and hand-in-hand walking freely with him give me a dream moment in life.

I do thank you, Colmx. Best wishes for a nice weekend!

Dboy, Xiluzer: Thank Dboy! Thank Xiluzer! I still seach the most suitable ones. Low-budget for backpackers ever!^^

Liked

In Bangkok I stay at Sathorn Inn, it's budget 950B/night, Nice hotel, 10 minswalk from Soi Twilight. never had any problems bringing friends back. Virtually next door to Chong Nonsi skytrain station, 1 min walk.