Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

View Poll Results: Are you a sex tourist?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

38 71.70%
  • No

14 26.42%
  • Other

1 1.89%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are you a sex tourist?

Liked

Are you a sex tourist?

Are you a sex tourist?

Is the cheap availability of boys the major factor why you come to Thailand? If not, why do you come to Thailand?

This poll was in the air: why-much-chatter-about-pattaya-t26989.html

Liked

Re: Are you a sex tourist?

sex tourist and proud of it arty

if it wasn't for the boys, I'd be taking more of my holidays in Tenerife
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

I would still travel to Thailand if there was no sex scene, for a long time now I have found more to a country to enjoy than just the sex scene but having said that I still enjoy my time in the massage places.

Liked

I always enjoy my visits to Thailand.The fact that the guys there are very available is nice but it is not the reason I go there.I just love the country and its culture..I have met much better guys in Prague than Pattaya.Each to his own..

I came here with my bf, and yes I've visited the bars and club, but its not my reason for being here. If he wanted to live in Peru, that would be fine by me.

Liked

I love the sex (straight boys are better at it I think) but I also love the many wonderful restaurants, the weather, the fun, the motorbike and many other things. Would I still come without the sex, probably not but then it's a situation I cannot imagine happening. Can you?

Liked

Yes I,m a gay sex tourist and spend my holidays in Pattaya, where I like the bars/Gogos and the reasonably priced accommodation and also Dongtan beach. But of course I go there to have sex with Thai boys.
    Before I discovered Thailand I spent several holidays in Playa del Ingles Gran Canaria where there is a good gay scene including a section of the beach. I enjoyed the nude sunbathing, flirting with other guys and sex in the dunes.

I go because my bf lives there...but allso enjoy travelling to different places in Thailand with him

Of course! Theres no other reason to visit Thaialnd wih all the scams that go on there they should really call it land of scams not land of smiles plus all that superstitious nonsense about spirit houses and so on its just crap.

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGuy
    Of course! Theres no other reason to visit Thaialnd with .......... all that superstitious nonsense about spirit houses and so on its just crap.

I believe that's what they call "experiencing other peoples cultures" and whilst certain aspects of that it may sometimes "appear" to be nonsense to us highly educated and advanced Westerners ( tongue firmly in cheek there) I'm sure a lot of what we do appears very strange to Thai's too, so personally I always view such "oddities" as a positive addition to my trip rather than a negative one, Viva la difference and all that.