Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Is this a bug or a feature?

Liked: 1

Is this a bug or a feature?

I have not visited this board for a long time , and probably this has been discussed before but I could not find anything about it.
    When I'm reading a topic, on some pages all the text becomes a clickable link to some hotel booking site , and I mean everything , even the page numbers at the bottom , so if you want to go to the next page you have to scroll back to the top.
    Is this some new kind of advertising? If so than it's an even more annoying one than pop ups.

Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Re: Is this a bug or a feature?

Jetsam might be a bug at your end I'm afraid, I know I'm certainly not getting anything like that here and the board "seems" to be running as normal ?

Liked

working fine and as normal for me also.
    You might try switching browsers if you continue to have the problem. Might be a bug for a specific program...Internet explorer, Firefox, etc.

tnx for the responses guys, must be a bug in my browser than, I'm using the latest firefox 12.0 and will not change to Micro$oft explorer but instead will have to live with it :kap: , it's btw not on every page , only every third or so.
    It's still weird that the link leads to agoda.com and shows hotels in Pattaya :dontknow:
    Ofcourse I go with other Falang, it's my job, but you are the only one I love :)

Liked

Try upgrading to Firefox v13.0 ... not that I had the problem with v12 tho ...
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Just download Opera I was also a Firefox addict until I discovered the speed and efficiency of Opera

Liked

You might try Google Chrome browser. Seems to be the Fav of Geeks in all continents. I know it has it's own secure version of Flash built in which makes it less vulnerable to Flash based Malware. The behavior you are noting definitely sounds like your computer has been compromised.