Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: jomtien accomodation

Liked

jomtien accomodation

Hi guys,can anyone reccommend some good accomodation in joimtien am goin out for four weeks in oct/nov reasonably priced

Liked

Re: jomtien accomodation

Hi Guy,
    I have stayed at the Orchid Guesthouse in Jomtiem and found it quite accommodating with a small yet refreshing pool for after
    beach dip. It only has 4 rooms so not much "gay" action but if you like quiet, clean and with pool would recommend. Its a 5 minute walk off the main street.
    Last trip I stayed 2 weeks at Ganymede and was quite happy with the rooms. Along with the price of the room you get
    free entrance to the Sauna downstairs. Its right in the heart of Jomtiem Complex, so can be quite fun sitting on the
    front chairs watching it all go by.

IDD.....but when booking, ask for the "lift-building". 4 weeks in a building without a lift may become a pain.
    Furthermore, very nice rooms with fridge, lcd-tv, free wifi, nice bathroom, (balcony) and new aircons (silent).

Liked

Bondi right on the beach could be a great place for you. see thread on Fannys cocktail night below. The baht bus stop 50 metres away, you have sand virtually at the door and the bar swings at night.

http://www.bondipattaya.com/4.html
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..try Tui's....also right on the beach front....big comforable rooms...big advantage is its quiet at night...bondi puts on an awful racket downstairs and your room shakes like a rattleskins tail up until midnight...

Liked

I agree with the noise at Bondi. Stayed there 1 night, never again.
    My friend stayed at Tuis and liked it for the location right by the gay beach in the morning but he hated the 8 minute
    walk down the dark walkway after returning from the bars late at night. No one else around except the garbage
    pickers and shady characters. He didn't feel safe at all. Just sayin'.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gedykaie
    Hi guys,can anyone reccommend some good accomodation in joimtien am goin out for four weeks in oct/nov reasonably priced
    What do you consider "reasonably priced"?

There are many choices...

but the daily/weekly/monthly rate may determine your stay...
    and you can negotiate with the hotel/guesthouse IF you plan to stay for one month.

But suggest you try it out for a night or two before committing to 4 weeks.

tj
    Tj

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Tui's is 1000 to 1600/night, depends if you wanna face the ocean...and how long you gonna stay..and if you are willing to negotiate with a smile; and the walk doesn't scare me in the slightest..what next...scared of shadows??

Poseiden, Iluka..etc...all under 1000/night...lots to choose from in jomtien complex..only a 5 min walk to the beach..added bonus in the evening lots of bars to frequent and joke with the boys..

Liked

Cheers guys,I did look at both the orchid and ganymede,plenty time i suppose....... thanks all Gedykaie

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

My advise as always is use The Venue. For 8+ days rates are negociable.