Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Solid gone. New bar in soi twilight Scorpion

Liked

Solid gone. New bar in soi twilight Scorpion

Friend who has built up a good relationship with an ex guy at Solid, returned last week and found the place closed. He was told that some boys were now at SuperA and others had gone to Scorpion in soi twilight.

He found his boy there, an open air bar next door to Blueman. Apparently the owner of Blueman now owns both bars. My friend enjoyed himself although it might be back with his boy.

good atmosphere lots of asian tourists.

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Re: Solid gone. New bar in soi twilight Scorpion

Times must be hard for a boy to have moved from Solid to Super A.

Solid was clean - something that Super A has never been.

Liked

If Solid has gone???? where does the boy go????
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Lonely, that is what the OP just said.
    Will Rogers said, "I never met a man I didn't like", but he never met Donald Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    If Solid has gone???? where does the boy go????
    Anywhere except Super A, Golden Cock, or Nature Boy, I would have thought.
    Working at any of those establishments is scraping the bottom of the barrel in terms of cleanliness and/or number of customers.

Speaking of Nature Boy ( and going slightly off topic for a second if I may) during my last trip and after reading a few "interesting" things on here about it and as I'd never been before I nipped in for a drink to quench my curiosity, I should add that I was due to meet someone back at my hotel in about an hour from then so had no intention / wasn't able to offing anyone and "was" simply going in for a drink and to see what the place was like and if what I'd read about was true etc.

So, I walked in to find the place MUCH smaller than I'd expected and I was the only customer ( this was about 9pm or so) so I was almost pulled in and quickly ushered to a seat before I could make my excuses and leave and was immediately and literally surrounded ( and I mean literally) by perhaps 7 or 8 guys all who all instantly got their cocks out and slowed jerked themselves a bit until hard - and continued standing doing this literally in my face almost for the whole time I was there, now I did clearly state both to the boys and the mamasan ( if you could call the barman that) that I "was" only in for a drink etc and they could relax a bit and chill out as one or two of them would be more than enough to entertain me, and I did also buy ALL of the boys and the bar man a drink so they wouldn't think me cheap charlie who was just in for a quick peep at them around the curtain :-) ( ha ha which I guess in a way I actually was almost now that I think of it lol)

So, apart from a bit of random ( awkward) groping etc ( which I could happily have done without actually as it just felt odd) and bare in mind I'd already said I wouldn't be / couldn't off anyone just then my question is "what exactly did they EXPECT me to do !" as apart from my throwing up a load of Baht on the table and calling for a quick jerk off contest or something ( which now that I say it actually wouldn't have been a bad idea it didn't feel horny or sexy it just felt plain odd and actually a bit intimidating if truth be told ( and I'm not easily embarrassed nor intimidated usually) so, was it just "me" or is just going into a bar like that, especially if you're the only customer perhaps, just not a great idea unless you DO actually want to off a guy or two perhaps or maybe my mind just wasn't in an adventurous enough mode that night ?? lol

Ha ha and I do realise that the answer to my above could be "well if we have to tell you what to do in a place like that then perhaps you shouldn't even bother going to then " lol - but trust me normally I'm never stuck for inspiration or whatever but that was I think the one and only time where I was wishing my drink would lower itself magically just so I could split out of there as it just felt "odd" and sleezy if that makes sense ( and normally sleazy is FINE in my book lol) but not this time. :-(

( but perhaps I should go back for a second run next week just to see "was it just me" lol )

Liked

NIrish guy - that would make me feel pretty uncomfortable as well, so don't feel too bad. Maybe if you'd had a bit more to drink? arty

Anyway, you should definitely go back just to make sure you didn't enjoy it
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Quote Originally Posted by joe552
    NIrish guy - that would make me feel pretty uncomfortable as well, so don't feel too bad.
    Well I have to admit that even in the middle of being surrounded and up close and personal with all those dangling cocks I nearly burst out loud laughing ( which I'm sure would not have gone down well at all !) as it was Christmas and in the course of trying to keep myself amused all i could think of was the bell ringers that you see on Christmas eve in some church somewhere pulling on their ropes to ring out the good tidings......so there was me sitting in a dive of a bar, pulling on my 8 guys "ropes" and praying for escape ! lol - I think I'm DEFINITELY going to hell !! lol

Liked

You're definitely going to hell for spending Christmas day in a boy bar. You should have been in a normal ex-pat bar having turkey and ham, and maybe a sweet sherry.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.