Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Solid Bar, Twinks Massage, Tawana Hotel

Solid Bar, Twinks Massage, Tawana Hotel

Stayed at the Tawana Hotel on 23,24 Dec. Much better finishings and furnishings than the Tarntawan Place across the street, but the Tawana does not make you feel quite as welcome as the Tartawan where you are almost required to bring a boy back with you. Tawana policy is that "guests after 6pm must pay a joiner's fee", but in fact no one stopped me when I brought a boy in at 10:00.
    Decent breakfast. Windows don't open, so I had to go downstairs to smoke.

Twinks Massage: Yes, it does look deserted. No signage and only one neon tube lighting the interior. I was surprised to hear "massage?" when I walked by and peering into the darkened doorway I did see three boys lounging. I was unable to convey my feeling that if they want business they should try to make it look like the place is still in business.

Solid Bar: Last year many of the boys were into body building. This year, building has halted and only twinks remain. Not a bad selection, probably half straight boys, half gay boys. Drinks now 150 Baht, off 300. Still better than Soi Twilight.

Liked

Re: Solid Bar, Twinks Massage, Tawana Hotel

According to a recent poster on CFS website, Twinks Massage appeared to be closed last Sunday.
    More on my blog at : llz.blogspot.com

Liked

Twinks is open. It looks like it's closed but it's open. The sign is gone, I asked what happen to the sign and the lights and the response was that everything is open, it's OK and don't worry. Enter and boys come out of the woodwork, not as many as when it looked really open.

The short mamasan that was working at Twinks, got in an argument with the owner and moved to Solid has now moved to the Super A. He's a nice guy and should be given the least pushy mamasan award of the year.
    E Dok Tong

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    Twinks is open. It looks like it's closed but it's open. The sign is gone, I asked what happen to the sign and the lights and the response was that everything is open, it's OK and don't worry. Enter and boys come out of the woodwork, not as many as when it looked really open.

The short mamasan that was working at Twinks, got in an argument with the owner and moved to Solid has now moved to the Super A. He's a nice guy and should be given the least pushy mamasan award of the year.
    From my own visits I can confirm that all of TrongpaiExpat's observations are correct. And yes, that short mamasan now at Super A is very nice, easy on the nerves, and even quite helpful. May his tribe increase!