Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Massage in Pattaya with my bf?

Massage in Pattaya with my bf?

Hi,

My bf and I are in pattaya atm and looking to experience some massage at a clean, safe place by a guy. We are not looking for happy endings but a nice looking guy who can massage would be good.

Any ideas where we could go for this? Also do you know if these places would be able to accomodate us for this together?

thanks

Liked: 1

Re: Massage in Pattaya with my bf?

Quote Originally Posted by oxygene13
    Hi,

My bf and I are in pattaya atm and looking to experience some massage at a clean, safe place by a guy. We are not looking for happy endings but a nice looking guy who can massage would be good.

Any ideas where we could go for this? Also do you know if these places would be able to accomodate us for this together?

thanks

Hi Guys,

If you want a legit massage Healthland in North Pattaya has great facilities and well trained staff. They also have couples rooms so you and your guy can be together. You can stipulate if
    you want a male massuer and choose whichever guy you like.

http://www.healthlandspa.com/pattaya.html

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I've always gone to Civarome (or is it Civathome?) on the corner of South Pattaya Rd and Second Rd... They have a few male therapists there.

I'm fairly sure they have double rooms (two massage tables) too but never paid close attention to that.

The place is fairly inexpensive but clean, attractive and reasonably spacious. The skill level of their therapists has always been quite good in my experience. I've always had an above average massage there. Totally professional and no hanky panky.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lexusgs
    If you want a legit massage Healthland in North Pattaya has great facilities and well trained staff. They also have couples rooms so you and your guy can be together. You can stipulate if you want a male massuer and choose whichever guy you like.

I've taken friends there, and while they're not cheap the folks at Health Land Spa do a fabulous job. It's a very clean, attractive and legitimate massage place. Note the rates on their site if you're used to a massage on the beach! The location link is below:

By the way, Beachlover - it's Chivarome.