Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Massage in Pattaya

Massage in Pattaya

Hi All,

Will be making my first trip to Pattaya in 7 days - can't wait!

Can people recommend a good male massage shop or two?

I like boyish - but not too young - masseurs, in reasonably clean and comfortable surroundings; and whilst a 'happy ending' will be expected, what I really want is a full hour's massage before any sexual element enters the equation..

..suggestions?

Liked

Re: Massage in Pattaya

Quote Originally Posted by TA69
    ..suggestions?
    Stay at Mosaik, and goto the massage parlor just across the street, behind Tukom. Pick a guy out, and get him to come to your hotel room. Or even better, grab two guys!

It'll probably be a little pricier, but don't worry, they'll pack up their oils and whatever, and go with you. That way you can relax in the comfort of your own hotel room, put some music on, and enjoy a nice glass of wine while they provide a far better massage than you'll get on one of those little tables. Especially when they just have those little hospital-type curtains separating the massage tables, so you have to listen to some other guy getting jacked off while you're trying to relax and enjoy your message.

Take them back to your hotel room. Much better.

3. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (July 6th, 2020)

Thanks for that - but my hotel's already booked, and I'm not sure how gay friendly it is..

I actually quite like the sound of others getting off, but agree that a raised massage table or bed is much nicer than a mattress on the floor - a massage table that puts the masseur's lunchbox at eye level is always rather nice...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

1. about ANY HTL in the whole of PTY expects single guests to bring in ''company'' for the night or eve or hour. They dont care a damn if its same sex or not-anyway-often you cannot even see the difference!
    2. ANY Thai tourist place rbims with 100s of massage plces-mostly ladies though. Those shops that catrer mainly for m2m and offer more as just the massage- are listed on the google map you see main page of magosociety.com, and ANY gay place in the whole of PTY has tons of mags and leaflets on about any possible ';'gay'' bisnis ion PTY-be it bvar, gogo, massage, food or whwtever. Do not walk all over town-not worth it.
    As an ending though i would like to add that PTY is fairly short on this type of gay pleasure, compared to the 100s of places in BKk and many in Cmai-in BKK they outnumber all ohter places like 10 to 1. Pus that you choose the massage- it is not said that it is all with oil-the tipical Thai massage is wothout, but ''oil'' certainly is a kind of codword for ''more..

6. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (July 6th, 2020)

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by TA69
    Thanks for that - but my hotel's already booked, and I'm not sure how gay friendly it is..

I actually quite like the sound of others getting off, but agree that a raised massage table or bed is much nicer than a mattress on the floor - a massage table that puts the masseur's lunchbox at eye level is always rather nice...
    There are a number of massage "parlours" in Pattaya that can cater for your requirements, in various area's, i don't know where you are staying, but, in no particular order, you have Duo House & Derby Massage in Jomtien Complex, of the two, Duo House is nicer, clean, private rooms, nice selection of "boys' and always a Happy ending, there are a few others, Gannymede i think is one? Then you have Boyztown area, there are 3 in Boyztown, one at the Ambiance Hotel, they use small private rooms, more manly, not sure about happy endings, but i am sure most would oblige, more manly than boyish, similar at Scandic, although the rooms are not private or nice, most boys there not gay, Bodyclub at Copa, again, more manly, but some boyish ones also, again, clean private rooms with shower, toilet, a/c etc... then you have Soi day/night, two with private rooms, Blue house & royal house, Blue house is newer, so rooms nicer, also, without private rooms, is one behind the entrance to Tuk Com, can't remember it's name, and another further up the road, opposite gossip cafe i think, which twice i have been to, and twice dissapointed, not just because the boys were straight (the one's i picked) and didn't want to do the happy ending, but because the massage was not good, and the mats are on the floor, and it was bloody freezing! stiff, for all the wrong reasons! Anyhow, i am sure any Pattaya guide will have all of this info, try the link here to Nicky's gay pattaya, good luck!

Liked

The massage house behind TukCom is Relax as I recall. On one side of TukCom is Somjit Massage and another on the opposite side of Tukcom. Further along across from the side of Bordeaux Restaurant is another small massage house. The boys there appear to be more boyish.
    For a long massage of one or two hours (and likely no happy ending) the massage house across 2nd Road from Boyztown/Pattayaland has excellent facilities but the masseurs are not boyish and remain clothed.

Thanks for the tips guys - reckon I'll check out Duo for starters...

Do I need to worry about checking the IDs of masseurs - or is it reasonably safe to assume they're all 18+ ?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    The massage house behind TukCom is Relax as I recall. On one side of TukCom is Somjit Massage and another on the opposite side of Tukcom. Further along across from the side of Bordeaux Restaurant is another small massage house. The boys there appear to be more boyish.
    For a long massage of one or two hours (and likely no happy ending) the massage house across 2nd Road from Boyztown/Pattayaland has excellent facilities but the masseurs are not boyish and remain clothed.
    I think the place you are reffering to Francois across from boystown is Smart Massage !!
    Its One of the more professional places in Pattaya ,very clean,great choice of massages And if you get the right guy some fun can be had !!

Although when i go there i usually just want a good proper massage --which i stress at the start , but it still doesnt stop some of the guys trying which ruins the whole purpose of a relaxing massage !!

Another place that is has excellent masseurs is a place on soi Vc (name escapes me (its directly opposite what used to be Mink restaurant ),just down from the old Look bar )
    1 hour long foot massage is only 100 b ,oil is 250
    No happy endings , most masseurs are 25-45 yo women --but they know their massage !!!!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by martin911
    Another place that is has excellent masseurs is a place on soi Vc (name escapes me (its directly opposite what used to be Mink restaurant ),just down from the old Look bar )
    No happy endings , most masseurs are 25-45 yo women --but they know their massage !!!!
    I know this place and have enjoyed a couple foot massages there. Very nice.

But a warning not to get the Thai massage there. BF talked me into it once and I was really SORE for a really long time.
    The Thai women in there can put a real hurting on you, especially if you are not used to a Thai massage.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by anonone
    Quote Originally Posted by martin911
    I know this place and have enjoyed a couple foot massages there. Very nice.

But a warning not to get the Thai massage there. BF talked me into it once and I was really SORE for a really long time.
    The Thai women in there can put a real hurting on you, especially if you are not used to a Thai massage.
    Yes i know what you mean re the Thai massage -
    a month or so ago the bf came to there with me --i had my usual foot massage from Susan (one of the best there i think )while himself had the Thai massage -- he was complaining for days !!!!