Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sanity at last The big boys are now working together

Liked

Sanity at last The big boys are now working together

I gaped at the screen to see an ad on the forum page for BoyzBoyzBoyz and then the ad link to the new website for Jim Lumsden new luxury gay resort Baan Souy. At last we see the gay business leaders get together to get Gay Pattaya back to where it used to be. That resort looks fantastic

http://www.baansouy.com

Warning luxury costs money but for those who stay in 4/5 star hotels in Pattaya this has to be the new place to stay. I doubt they would be booked out over Xmas so suggest you ask the question

info@baansouy.com

I am positive that the increasing views of sawatdee is an indication that once again Pattaya is in gay mens minds and a renewal of gay tourism is on the way

Congratulations DaBoss you have achieved the impossible.

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Sanity at last The big boys are now working together

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    I gaped at the screen to see an ad on the forum page for BoyzBoyzBoyz and then the ad link to the new website for Jim Lumsden new luxury gay resort Baan Souy. At last we see the gay business leaders get together to get Gay Pattaya back to where it used to be. That resort looks fantastic
    Which big boys are these? You mean Jim is working with Jim to promote his businesses! Quelle Surprise! I gaped at the screen indeed!

I am positive that the increasing views of sawatdee is an indication that once again Pattaya is in gay mens minds and a renewal of gay tourism is on the way

Congratulations DaBoss you have achieved the impossible.

Indeed, and in his spare time he walks on water, while disingenuous sycophants wait on the shore to pay homage. Oh lord, you truly are the saviour of gay pattaya!
    LOL! DaBoss

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    Which big boys are these? You mean Jim is working with Jim to promote his businesses! Quelle Surprise! I gaped at the screen indeed!

Indeed, and in his spare time he walks on water, while disingenuous sycophants wait on the shore to pay homage. Oh lord, you truly are the saviour of gay pattaya!

It really has been a 180 degree turn for Boyztown to even think of posting to Sawatdee let alone advertise. After I opened this thread I also noted Panorama and Funny Boys are advertising. Who knows maybe Cafe Royale might have a change of heart or even Copa. Maybe even Balcony or Telephone,

Three months ago this could not and would not have happened.

Are you referring to me as the saviour of Gay Pattaya or to Neal who put his money, his time and drive into turning this around.

You mean this forum should be all about Pattaya and not other places like Bancock??

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGuy
    You meand this forum should be all about Pattaya and not other places like Bancock??

Not at all. One of the biggest successes of the new owner is the SE Asia forum which is getting a lot of info posted. Strangely Koh Samui have ignored all offers to post to the Gay Thailand thread and advertise, yet Adam Preston to whom offers in the past have been made to ,has just had an article on KS published in one of the gay magazines Thaipuan. KS,CM, Phuket and Bangkok threads I am positive would be welcomed.
    http://www.thaipuan.com/#02

The advertisers to join in the last 6 weeks, have included Phuket, ChiangMai and Seam Reap, plus the magazine Cambodia out.

I met Neal a few times on the beach in November and as I understand his thinking, he wants this to be a reference point for Gay Thailand and as a business owner in Pattaya, he is keen to make Pattaya a destination of choice once again, for the gay tourist. Combining Pattaya with another destination is better than not coming to Pattaya at all.

Liked

Some additional pics not on the website as yet

[attachment=4:2l6vvv82]Baan sun-deck.jpg[/attachment:2l6vvv82]
    [attachment=3:2l6vvv82]baan-souy-5.jpg[/attachment:2l6vvv82]
    [attachment=2:2l6vvv82]baan-souy-4.jpg[/attachment:2l6vvv82]
    [attachment=1:2l6vvv82]baan-souy-2.jpg[/attachment:2l6vvv82]
    [attachment=0:2l6vvv82]baan-souy-6.jpg[/attachment:2l6vvv82]
    Attached Images Attached Images

Liked

OMG let me throw up has returned as Bag Wan . I wonder how long it will take before he gets his come uppance

Quote Originally Posted by paulg
    OMG let me throw up has returned as Bag Wan . I wonder how long it will take before he gets his come uppance
    He'd rather have cumuphim than comeuppance.

:occasion9:

Combining Pattaya with another destination is better than not coming to Pattaya at all.
    Going to anywhere else than Pattaya is better than not coming to Pattaya at all in my opinion.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGuy
    Combining Pattaya with another destination is better than not coming to Pattaya at all.
    Going to anywhere else than Pattaya is better than not coming to Pattaya at all in my opinion.
    OH-OH, with that attitude you will probably start calling Pattaya "Shitville", which means you cannot ever post on Gaybutton's board.

http://gaybuttonthai.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4066