Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Dream Boy / Boys Bangkok show time

Liked

Dream Boy / Boys Bangkok show time

Dream Boy / Boys Bangkok show time

When is the best time to go there to see as little show as possible and as many boys as possible (i.e. being shuffled from one bar to the other without having to buy a new drink?)

For pecuniary reasons (300 Baht per drink, you can almost get laid for that elsewhere), I rarely (i.e. once per year) go to these bars (in Soi Twilight with > 240 Baht per drink тАУ that is water). They have this strange system where you move from one showroom to the other, so you get two bars for the price of one drink. Two years ago, I was lucky and went on the right time (and wondered why we were requested to move downstairs with our drink on the small stairwell in the back), a year ago I missed the right time, now I donтАЩt want to leave it to luck.

Re: Dream Boy / Boys Bangkok show time

I thought you always kept your bottle of Naam under the table so you could pee in it to top it up anyway??

:evil4:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Haven't been to Soi Twilight to catch the shows for a long time but I recall at Boys Bangkok and Dream Boys, there's a show around 10pm/10:15pm/10:30pm (can't remember which) where after the show they ask you to move to the next bar via a little walkway and tell you that you can take your drink with you.

Not sure if the same thing happens at the next show, which I recall is around midnight.

--

Hey, I reckon Christian's dream promotion would be something where you're allowed to use the same drink to enter all the bars on the same street! Hell, make it all the bars in the same city! Afterwards, all the bars can run around divvying up the profits from each drink...

"Ok boys, there's 60 baht from this drink. Which bars did this customer walk into?... Fuck off he did. I did not see him walk into your bar! Get the CCTV out and prove it"!

Oh business would be hell if all customers were like Christian! :rolling:

Liked

Hi Christian
    Check out Nicky's Gay Bangkok - it gives show times as 9.30 and 12.15. Of course "or thereabouts" sgould be taken as read - as with many Thai times. As for the best time to go, these places tend to fill up shortly before the show and empty fairly soon after, so leave it too late and you could end up standing.
    http://www.nickysgaybangkok.com/gay-bangkok/dream-boys/

Forum's veteran
    Liked

All shows start at 10.30 or later, most gogo bars have a full on sex show..some have a 2nd show at night or soon after...BBB has theirs at 12.15.

Liked

They do have a website with reasonably reliable information as well as frequently updated photos of some of the boys.

http://thaiboy.net/bbb/index.php?p=bb&display=cruise