Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The show at Dream Boys

The show at Dream Boys

I saw the show at Dream Boys for the first time this past Saturday. I didn't find it all that good, though I appreciate the effort. The best part of the show that I saw was the opening number with the one boy on stage dressed as a hip-hop boy. He danced his little ass off and then stripped down to his underwear. I love the whole hip-hop attitude, very sexy. The boy who danced was hot too. Handsome without being pretty, manly without being femmy, tight athletic body ( though not much of a bum... I do like a nice round bum ) and he had a cocky VERY self assured attitude.

Has any one spent any "time" with this boy and can you PM me about how good or bad he was?

Thanks

ajarntrade

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The show at Dream Boys

Is this the young, super athletic looking boy with the lean body? I've seen him in the show... hot...

We may be talking about the same boy. He has a couple of tattoos also. No one has taken him? Cum on, he is such a hottie someone out there has to had experienced him...

Share.

ajarntrade

Forum's veteran
    Liked

why bother to "off" him and find out for yourself, just ask here.
    wow

Liked

I know EXACTLY the guy you are talking about. Wears a baseball cap, right? His dance routine is HOT HOT HOT and the way he moves his feet is awesome. The rest of the show is a bomb...they should just have him on stage all night. Would love to se a bit of cock, though....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hmmm might be someone different then. I don't remember if he had tattoos... too dark to see. But he did get his cock out in one of the shows. I drooled lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Is this the young, super athletic looking boy with the lean body? I've seen him in the show... hot...
    I have been think about him to... He is very hot! :love4:

Liked

I think you are talking about Pao. If you go to the thaiboys.net website, you can see the profiles of the staff by clicking on bar cruising. If he is the one you are talking about, I had a friend that was interested in offing him, but he said he was a top only, which did not work for my friend. Also, my friend said he wanted too much money (I did not care enough to ask how much). He really does nothing for me. Hope that helps a bit.

Pao, Yes, that's the one.

http://thaiboy.net/member/index.php?alias=pao-pao

Very sexy boy.

I just hope he's not a dud when I take him off.

ajarntrade

Wow. Different strokes for sure!