Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Pub Owner Busted

Liked

Re: Crazy Pub Owner Busted

Why on earth should anyone regret the fact that someone who is accused of a crime is being sent back to the appropriate jurisdiction to face trial?
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

Liked

Beats me. I was clearly joking.
    Cunt Pride!

Liked

Anyone been by Crazy Pub since this happened? Curious to know if it is still open.
    I spent many late nights there having fun and shooting pool. I would really like to keep track of some of the staff, but I wont be back to Pattaya for a couple weeks.

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by anonone
    Curious to know if it is still open.I spent many late nights there having fun and shooting pool.
    Yes anonone, me too, i enjoyed the pool there and the staff, Ball and friends were great fun. A couple of them had moved from Forest Bar recently so it will be disappointing if it leads to the bar having to close for any length of time, it's frustrating when the innocent Thai staff suffer. Saw the guy in the report at the bar but didn't realise he was owner.

Espa??a some times - Pattaya rest of the time.
    Liked: 1

I think quite sad seemed a nice guy to me - but justice is justice .

Quote Originally Posted by Dani69
    I think quite sad seemed a nice guy to me - but justice is justice .
    which goes to prove that some sayings are not true ... i.e whats the difference between a thai and a farang businessman ... the thai will smile while he rips you off ....

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by brithai
    which goes to prove that some sayings are not true ... i.e whats the difference between a thai and a farang businessman ... the thai will smile while he rips you off ....
    Somewhat jaded are we? Trotting out the old racial stereotyping, under the guise of a "joke".

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala
    Quote Originally Posted by brithai
    Somewhat jaded are we? Trotting out the old racial stereotyping, under the guise of a "joke".
    who knows ??? cant say ive really noticed it myself just something ive read on this and other boards several times ..
    are you having a bad day ?? cat been sick ? dog kept you up all night barking ?
    or just had to much to drink ?? do try not to get to worked up dear its bad for your blood pressure !!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by anonone
    Anyone been by Crazy Pub since this happened? Curious to know if it is still open.
    Last night they were open and operating as usual. There is no need for the bar to close. He has a business partner.
    https://www.gaybuttonthai.com