Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unusual boy shopping

Liked

Unusual boy shopping

I know a lot of us, who either visit LOS or are resident there, have at some point taken 'boy special' on a shopping spree. Usually it is for gold or mobiles or clothes. But what is the strangest thing you have been asked to buy?
    About 3 years ago I had a request from one of my biker boys. I met this guy about 5 years ago and wondering why he had a totally unblemished skin asked him why he had no tattoos etc. He said he wanted to save his skin. Intrigued, I asked him to explain, and he said he wanted a Japanese body suit tattoo that covered his body but wasn't sure he'd have the funds to ever do it. As I love guys with tatts and because this guy was as sweet as they come, I told him I would pay for it if he knew a guy who would do it well and not do a bodge job.
    Wow...I wasn't around for all the trips it took to get it done, but a year later when I saw him it was amazing. Coy carp swimming up his thighs, cherry blossoms cascading down his back mingling with Japanese mythic images...stunning.
    They were the best shopping experiences I ever had....while my guy was being drilled to the couch by the tattoo guy, I would be sitting outside downing beers and partaking of various nibbles. The bill for the tattoo was a bit of a blow tho!!

I long for much. I ask for little. I expect nothing. (Tasso - 1544 - 1595)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Unusual boy shopping

Would you give us an estimate on what the total was, if you don't mind? I don't care for tattoos myself, but the religious ones spanning the shoulders on some of the guys there are interesting. I won't bore you with another rehash of the reasons behind them. They guys that endure the process are usually proud of their choice and don't mind if you ask to take a photo of them, so I've taken my share, and shared some that I've taken.

I've been told that having a tattoo done is comparable to getting a nasty paper cut that lasts for two hours. That settled it for me.

By the way, my strangest purchase was funding a memorial stone for a friend who had lost several members of his immediate family in rapid succession - but I think the full body inking will keep the title here!

Liked

Hate the tatt's I find them repulsive. How much to restore his smooth former self?

Liked

If I see any change out of US$5,000 I'll be doing well. Then again if it is more I won't be suprised either! It's not finished yet. When I saw it after the first year the back was mostly done (minus a bit of colour here and there) and his bum and the backs of his thighs also were done. The guy that does it now does the work in his house and as he travels about a lot there is sometimes a fair gap between sessions. We agree before hand how much $ he wants and what he will do for it. Considering the price these tattoos can cost in Japan and Europe, I think this could turn out a bargain.

Don't know how much to remove them Luvthai 2, but if I suggested that to him he'd probably never speak to me again.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by neoncrusade
    If I see any change out of US$5,000 I'll be doing well.
    Wow... I had no idea. Thanks for the reply. I've seen the shops there with their windows full of "after" snapshots but hadn't ever stopped to ask what the going rates were. It seems to make sense to pay a premium for something (relatively) permanent on your body, though.

In Glasgow you can get permanent marks or carvings on your body completely FREE any Saturday night.

:rolling:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    In Glasgow you can get permanent marks or carvings on your body completely FREE any Saturday night.

Do the carvers still paint themselves blue?" :dontknow:

Liked: 1

By the time you're finished you could have built him a house!!
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy

Yes, and as the Scots are so romantic, they can re-arrange your features and shower you with Glasgow kisses at the same time :banghead:

Liked

There's was a boy I knew who had tattoos on the shape of boxers. That means all his area that would be hidden by boxer shorts were tattoos.
    I just can not imagine the pain he went through getting his cock tattooed. Also bottom, as near to his hole as can be. All colour dragons and other things.
    Very nice boy, did not have a tattoo anywhere else, only till u got the shorts of did you get to see the tattoo. His cock must have been hard as it was being done, because u don't see the effect on the cock until it's hard.