Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Anybody been to Seoul?

Liked

Anybody been to Seoul?

Any tips about the scene there? Meetings guys in gay bars? Moneyboy situation? Gay massage?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Anybody been to Seoul?

as on your other Q re China, same answer:
    in this case gaybuttonthai.com - other as Thai countries has an extensive recent report- Korean bathhouse-as a gay sauna without the real sauna (the hot air cubicle).
    re China: just scroll down and an item on BJ=Beijing, their Capital of this capitalist turned former red communist nation is there.
    Do you in fact ever go or are just seeking more and more info to decide it wont be your choice after all?

Liked

Why don't you just bookmark Utopia Asia and research your initial questions there?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brisboy82
    Any tips about the scene there? Meetings guys in gay bars? Moneyboy situation? Gay massage?
    I was there a few months ago --i posted some info over on gaybuttonthai that should help !!
    anythins specific pm me and il try to help !!

Liked

To answer your questions. When I ask a question on here it is generally after several weeks of intensive research which I then ask on here for peoples own experiences as the information one finds online doesn't necessarily match the reality. For example utopia suggests that the gay scene in Laos is fairly quiet and yet on a trip to luang prabang it turned into a 24 hour a day sex party with free guides and free food an the guys were literally fighting over who gets o sleep with me. Hardly uneventful.

As for whether I travel to all the places. Yes I visit on average about 7 or 8 countries per year. And in particular there are very few east/southeast Asian countries that I haven't visited recently.

I was deciding between china or Korea fir Christmas as I wanted to see some snow. I have decided on Korea.

As for utopia yes I spend a lot of time on that site also.

Just looking for up to date info from personal experiences of the guys here as the info on sites such as utopia can be a bit outdated and the places suggested on that site are often no longer existing or no longer gay.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by thonglor55
    Why don't you just bookmark Utopia Asia and research your initial questions there?
    Why don't you fuck off and stop being a right twat?