Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: best and cheaper sport shoes

best and cheaper sport shoes

Liked

Re: best and cheaper sport shoes

Best and Cheaper are entirely two different types of shoes. Being diabetic I can tell you that wearing cheap shoes will eventually lead to foot problems.

Try Pratunam market.

Liked

At the end of the day, you get what you pay for. More money usually means a better shoe - or anything else, for that matter. I find buying cheap stuff is false economy.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Roger
    Try Pratunam market.
    Same question for Pattaya..where can I get best and cheap sport shoes...size 46 or 47.

And I do need other people to tell me how to spend my money...a few more trite sayings might help.
    A stitch in time saves nine.
    Pound wise penny foolish..or did I get that wrong way round?..Damn..Damn..I am slow.
    False economies and all that...

I am so glad we have sooooo many smart guys on this board...I would never know how to spend my money unless other people told me how to spend it.

I mean who would have known that if you have diabetes and wear cheap shoes your foot will fall off!
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Quote Originally Posted by kittyboy
    .... who would have known that if you have diabetes and wear cheap shoes your foot will fall off!
    Most people know that diabetics must take great care of their feet, so I am surprised at your comment . For diabetic people, any cuts or bruises caused by going around in bare feet or ill-fitting footwear can very quickly become a very serious matter indeed.

However, as the "danger" is only to diabetics and they will already know of it, I'm not sure why it was brought up! Public information maybe?

:dontknow: :dontknow:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Most people know that diabetics must take great care of their feet ...
    I doubt that that is true. "Most people" is a phrase I detest. I doubt that most people know any such thing. I might go as far as to say "most diabetics know" but I'm not sure that even that could be demonstrated. I realise that the usual nutters will now line up to say that I'm nit picking but I happen to believe you should use language to communicate, not to obfuscate, and statements/words like "most people" as well as the ever-popular "forever" or "never" are not helpful.

Liked

I would never know how to spend my money unless other people told me how to spend it.
    Who gave you any advice on how to spend your money??

Quote Originally Posted by thonglor55
    Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Most people know that diabetics must take great care of their feet ...
    I doubt that that is true. "Most people" is a phrase I detest. I doubt that most people know any such thing. I might go as far as to say "most diabetics know" but I'm not sure that even that could be demonstrated. I realise that the usual nutters will now line up to say that I'm nit picking but I happen to believe you should use language to communicate, not to obfuscate, and statements/words like "most people" as well as the ever-popular "forever" or "never" are not helpful.

Feel better now?

:rolling:

Liked

In my experience, finding ANY shoes size 46 or 47 (UK sizes 11 or 12) in Thai shops is virtually impossible. Most retailers seem to stock up to size 44.5 or 45 (UK size 10) but nothing larger. It's a great shame as there are some very attractive styles available at competitive prices.

By the way, if you are ever there, a fantastic place for great High Street priced shoes in excellent styles is the Bata flagship store in Wenceslas Square, Prague.
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]