Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boyz Boyz Boyz: A Disappointing Visit

Liked

Boyz Boyz Boyz: A Disappointing Visit

Boys Boys Boys - Pattaya

At the recommendation of a friend, I visited Boyz Boyz Boyz in Pattaya last night (March 14, 2011) and quite disappointed in the 22:00 performance.

We arrived around 21:35 and the place was deserted except a few boys on stage and some staff scattered about the venue. I was told that there was a very hot guy that would be headlining the show that evening and figured IтАЩd at least give it a shot.

The last time I was in BBB was about 3 years ago and I somewhat enjoyed the cabaret-ish show at that time. The guys that were on stage last night seemed to be wither a bit weathered or very new to the sceneтАжas a matter of fact, it looked like a couple of the guys were scared to be there. One very muscular guy, in particular, had a package that seemed a bit exaggerated, almost comical. My colleague seems to believe it was real, however, only by offing this guy will we be able to confirm his authenticity.

At about 21:55 a slew older farangs started filling up the bar as the boys on stage stood there either swaying to the music or staring into oblivion waiting for their time to exit the stage. Around 22:10 the show begin with a poorly choreographed number which I will call тАЬBoyz Gone AwryтАЭ. Some of the guys were sexy but lacked adequate personality. Each subsequent performance seemed to get worse as the show progressed (and I use that term very loosely). There was a blanket/bed scene with two guys pretending to make out that almost put me into a coma. There was an erotic shower scene between two very muscular guys which helped justifying my sticking around until the very end. In my humble opinion, this sad attempt at an erotic shows seemed anything butтАж

Although there was no cover charge, I assume that the price of the show was included in the three overpriced drinks I consumed during my visit. To be fair, I would have stuck around for the midnight show but I decided IтАЩd been tortured enough for one evening.

Keep your Twinkie in the wrapper or your cream may cause trouble.

Liked

Re: Boyz Boyz Boyz: A Disappointing Visit

I love the new collective ... a SLEW of falangs! I think it works!
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Liked

I was in Pattaya in January (peak season) last year and as I have written a number of times Boyz Town in general and Boyz Boyz Boyz bar in particular was as dead as 1PR4BKK describes.

Liked

BBB hasn't been the same since they took out the centre stage (not that it was much of a stage) and replaced it with seats. Before the change it would be wall to wall guys either on stage or sitting around. Now it's just half a dozen or so at any one time on the new stage and few customers. The change was obviously made to benefit the show performers. I was never much interested in the show, it seemed more like an excuse for the old guy that owns or manages the place to put on a frock occasionally.
    I long for much. I ask for little. I expect nothing. (Tasso - 1544 - 1595)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by 1PR4BKK
    Boys Boys Boys - Pattaya
    One very muscular guy, in particular, had a package that seemed a bit exaggerated, almost comical. My colleague seems to believe it was real, however, only by offing this guy will we be able to confirm his authenticity.
    I know exactly who you are talking about. My friend and I spent some time trying to figure out real or not (from a distance). And your description is very accurate...almost comical.

Also agree on the overall review of BBBz. Perhaps a worthwhile visit if you are into beefy / older guys ( which I am not) , but the show is certainly a pass. Copa, across the street, was a better show and much more fun overall. I have heard Happy Place has a new show, which I am looking forward to checking out in a couple weeks.

Thanks for the review. Let us know any other hit/misses you encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by neoncrusade
    BBB hasn't been the same since they took out the centre stage (not that it was much of a stage) and replaced it with seats. Before the change it would be wall to wall guys either on stage or sitting around. Now it's just half a dozen or so at any one time on the new stage and few customers. The change was obviously made to benefit the show performers. I was never much interested in the show, it seemed more like an excuse for the old guy that owns or manages the place to put on a frock occasionally.

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

:alc: :alc: :alc: :alc:

it seemed more like an excuse for the old guy that owns or manages the place to put on a frock occasionally.
    After all that has been alleged/discovered about those two in the past few years by various investigative reporters and other honest people, WHY would anyone but a lapdog or ring kisser want to put one single solitary baht into thier pockets? Beyond me.
    Sure I did before, but I woke up!

So Long Fairwell Avidasen Goodbye
    I fleetly flee, I fly. The sun has gone to bed and so must I. So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye, Goodbye
    :hello2: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

Quote Originally Posted by kquill

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

:alc: :alc: :alc: :alc:
    malicious pleasure, Kevin?
    Can't blame you. :bis:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I remember 6 years ago when I first moved to Pattaya, BBBz would be packed for their midnight show (same- same back then); after the "Tiffany mini-show", the local Thai young men (you prefer to call them "boys") would hang around and it would turn into a dance club for about an hour. BBBz being a hang out for the local Thais has faded away (maybe because of NAB- but that isn't a good setup to meet people in my opinion). The g0-g0 boys at BBB back then were mostly in good shape - the more manly type, not the skinny fem type. Now, the older ones on stage look out of shape and now BBB has a few of the young fem types. There are plenty of go-go bars with the young skinny types, I wish it kept to its old tradition of having some HOT muscular guys like they had back...4...5..6 years ago. (maybe they are hard to find in Pattaya)

Quote Originally Posted by anonone
    Quote Originally Posted by 1PR4BKK
    Boys Boys Boys - Pattaya
    One very muscular guy, in particular, had a package that seemed a bit exaggerated, almost comical. My colleague seems to believe it was real, however, only by offing this guy will we be able to confirm his authenticity.
    Hi

He's probably loaded it up with silicon,popular pastime with a lot of them over there.