Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: 10PM show at BOYZ BOYZ boyz

Liked

10PM show at BOYZ BOYZ boyz

OMG - has anyone been there lately, I was one of 4 customers for the 10 PM Show and saw the worst show ever performed by ex-waiters and the oldest gogo boyz ever (some must be over 45, fat and ugly as f***).
    Looking at the fat farangs on Jomtien beach is more entertainment.

I remember I use to fly thousands of miles to be there and be entertained and loved the shows and many boys. Now I could not walk accross the road to watch it - just horrible!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: 10PM show at BOYZ BOYZ boyz

It seems that Boyz Boyz Boys is having an "identity" problem. I remember 6 years ago when I came to live in Pattaya and attended this venue, it was packed with customers and the "boys" (to my liking) were on the buffed side. There are about two that are in good shape where the rest are "has beens" -- not because of their age (I like the 30ish manly look) but they don't go to the gym and watch what they eat; thus their stomachs are a bit flabby. Sad to see them get like this, but it DOES take discipline to keep in shape once 30 + Maybe it is true, there are less gay Westerners visiting Thailand the last few years due to economics. I tend to hit soi 4 and Dj's in BKK and they haven't slowed down-- but there is more of a mix with younger travelors and professionals who live there. I still like the waiters at BBB. (Forget the caberet show at midnight...same same for 6 years)

Liked

Have you ever offed a waiter from BBB? Last time I was there I came very close to offing the waiter. Seemed none of the "dancers" interested, but most of the waiters did!

Liked

I was there last month and enjoyed both shows very much,as did the others guys that were with me...the only downside was the lack of tourists...I also went to Krazy dragon one night and was one of only 4 people there....seems to be the same all over...

Liked

I was in Pattaya in January this year after a 5 year absence. As I reported here at the time I could not believe how dead Boyz town was generally and BBB in particular. As I wrote BBB used to have some of the most attractive boys of any go go bar I have encounted in Thailand. In January there were very few boys (and no where near the standard of past visits) and hardly any customers and remember this was peak season. Obviously nothing has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by sydneyboy
    I was in Pattaya in January this year after a 5 year absence. As I reported here at the time I could not believe how dead Boyz town was generally and BBB in particular. As I wrote BBB used to have some of the most attractive boys of any go go bar I have encounted in Thailand. In January there were very few boys (and no where near the standard of past visits) and hardly any customers and remember this was peak season. Obviously nothing has changed.
    I have to agree completely with your post.

I am not a regular visitor to BBB due to certain "issues" shall we say - but I did look in on a recent Saturday night out of curiosity and there were maybe 8 customers (2 of whom were completely blotto Russian females accompanied by their equally sozzled boyfriends. All the music seemed to be Lady Gaga (probably for the benefit of the aforementioned Russians)

2 or 3 of the "boys" ought to have been collecting their pension - especially the one recently pictured in the "love boat" cruise.

Extremely disappointing and surprising - something seriously wrong at what ought to be one of the Boyztown premier venues.

:occasion9:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Extremely disappointing and surprising - something seriously wrong at what ought to be one of the Boyztown premier venues. :occasion9:
    You mean you didn't get to sit through the pantomiming renditions on stage from the 'Man in a Skirt' Scotty? Now that always used to bring the house down!