Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Travelling with babies

Travelling with babies

Yes I have a little surrogate baby boy called Lawrence.

Im wondering which hotels are best for staying at with a baby? I usually stay at the Peninsular north VIPs wing but they dont even have a nursery or play group or mini humans pool so im wondering is there a better option?

I will be bringing his wet nurse and nanny with him, but i wondered if he wanted to play with BB's his own age where would be the best for him to do this, he is four months old?

I cant bear to be apart from the three of them for too long but I will need some space after ten in the evening, so I prefer a place that is totally baby friendly? Any suggestions for bby Lawrence to find his feet in Thailand?

Thanks meantime :bee:

Re: Travelling with babies

baby Lawrence, he is a happy baby.http://www.flickr.com/photos/64918943@N00/5383398593/

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Why don't you think out of the box and post this on a "regular" site such as on Thai visa. You don't have to go into detail, but just ask which hotels are "child/baby" friendly.

Shangri La Hotel in bangkok on the river has many support people as well as a Sunday brunch that has a childrens area with clowns etc.
    The pool that I go into does not have a baby area but they have more than one and I would be surprsed if they dont have this covered also.

Please keep up the list of where breeders go with there fuck trophies so I know what to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGuy
    Please keep up the list of where breeders go with there fuck trophies so I know what to avoid.
    Yes exactly, by now Im sure there are enough men who love men with adopted/surrogate children for us to be catered for.

Probably wishful thinking.

BrisbanGuy it sounds like you are so over broody you are about to spoil. Ever thought about adoption?

You are a geenyus Cedric able to read my entire personality from one setence.

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGuy
    You are a geenyus Cedric able to read my entire personality from one setence.
    It isn't that difficult geenyarse. :bee: :bee: :bee: (Lawrence likes them)

Is it just me - or is there something decidedly creepy about this thread?

:dontknow: :dontknow:

Im not sure, I think we aren't used to gay men with children who loves Thailand.......is that creepy to you? Do you prefer we discuss offs and dreary matters of delutional old hearts? (read frts)

I agree i wouldnt let little Lawrence on here at least not untill he was 30, but I'm here at 26 and believe me its still very rewarding in the main.