Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Funny things Thai boys say

Funny things Thai boys say

Just got an unsolicited message on gaydar today from an OK looking young Thai man (not my type though).

"Can you meet all of my needs?"

I had never communicated with this guy before.
    I answered, "I can but I don't want to."

Enough to bring out the romantic side of us all! You gotta give him points for honesty anyway.

So, I bet you are wondering, what if I thought the guy was stunning.
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Funny !

"
    Can you meet all of my needs?"
    That boy means " Can all of my needs meet you ?

I can but I don't want to."
    I want to but i don't can , As he will understand you !

Liked

More phrases

I spent a week with one boy in Pattaya and several days with another in Bangkok over the past few months. I have several friends and each of the boys had their own friends. I know their friends, they know mine and we all hang out from time to time.

Both boys spoke the same way when they were talking about our friends, only thing I rarely knew which friends they were talking about.

They would say, "my friend, you" which meant my friend, not his.
    They would also say, "you friend, me " which referred to his friend, not mine.

When my friends became his, his friends became mine it became really complicated especially when we were talking to other people about either his or my friends. I started to teach each of them how to use the possessive properly and sometimes they tried to and other times they forgot.

It got to the point that we never knew who we were talking about.
    At least with "my friend, you" and "you friend, me" I had a vague idea and should have left it at that. These conversations could turn into great fits of laughter when we finally hammered it out who we were talking about, inviting to come to dinner with us, or were going out to visit.

Surfcrest

Same same

Same thing happens all the time surfcrest.

Such converstaions with boys as:

boy: We go my room
    me : We go your room? (confused look from me)
    boy: We go my room (confused look from boy pointing at my chest)
    me : Aha, we go my room (me smiling pointing at my own chest)
    boy: (looking frustrated) Is what I said!

mai pen lai :drunken:

Oh...Krap!

It's even more complicated\If spaghetti could speak. :banghead:
    One friend said, "Your friend me," meaning himself; while another said the same thing referring to a mutual friend. Another said, "My friend me," speaking of his brother.
    Sometimes asking, 'who,' (Krai) or 'what's his name?' Kao Cheur Arai....? might clear it up.
    On the other hand; a num I'd never seen before walked up to me on Road Two and said, "My friend you?" meaning, would I be his 'friend?'...or he wanted to be my friend? Mai Phen Rai; sometimes it's best to just go with the flow and not tink too much. I said, "Krap"...and off we went.
    Being a pushover isn't all bad.

Or about the classic: "SAME SAME BUT DIFFERENT"

Liked
    Or while lusting away inside babylon and being asked... "You like Thai?"
    These are the good'ol days

My favourite is - "not far - near near" or " 5 minute"

then 1 - 3 hours wait or walk later lol...grrrrrrrrrr

Liked
    I always used to like hastily scrawled messages that "my friend you telephone cum" which usually meant nothing more exciting than my (usually falung) friend had telephoned!

bkkguy
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

Liked

Endearments ...

Driving down the highway Suphot will point to a grass-roofed, wooden-stilted, falling down resting hut stuck out in the middle of a corn field and say " ... my hou ... " (essentially meaning "that's what my house will look like when I finally build or own one" ).

Further down the road he'll slow down quickly with the single but meaningful word " ... poli ... ". How he understands a police stop is coming up I'll never know because for the life of me I can never see an indicator ... but he's always right, as are all the other Thai drivers.

And then there's always the usual " ... Melly Clitmat ... " for 'Merry Christmas', pointed out many times here, but I first heard in one of PeterUK's funky Board stories and hearing it never fails to make me smile.

I'm always " ... DayWIT ... " (for 'David') with very strong emphasis on the last syllable instead of the first.
    Or, when horny or in any other way needful, I'm " ... sweets heart ... " always the plural on the 'sweet' for some reason: strange considering h never uses the English plural "s" on any other word.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand