Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gyms in Pattaya

Liked

Gyms in Pattaya

Can anybody recommend a gym in Pattaya/Jomtien area? I know there is one at Sansuk Sauna. Anywhere else?

Liked

Re: Gyms in Pattaya

I can recommend California Wow on Second Rd. Centrally located in Pattaya.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois
    Sorry to change the subject, but did you draw your own avatar? I just love its minimalist style.

Liked

Tony's Gym : 340/6 Pattaya 3 rd Road Central Pattaya Chonburi.20150 Was there last year..... its a bit pricey, and there were a number repulsive looking Russiand grunting and groaning... with there fat/gf's commandeering the swimming pool area. But still gave it a 5 rating.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I wouldn't call the limited free weights and the universal machine at Sansuk a "gym". If you are here just on hoiday, Tony's is probably the best deal - and it has a huge pool, sauna, steam room, and a couple buildings to workout at. (go across the street to avoid the grunters). I belong to CA WOW but have no idea what a short term membership there would be..but it is cramped, no steam or sauna room, or towel to use. After sunset, the place is cramped. There is a run down gym in the Day Night area and one in Jomtien, but cannot give you the street location. The A-1 hotel on North Beach Rd has a decent gym. I think it is 200 baht a day to go there.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by ftj_taw
    Sorry to change the subject, but did you draw your own avatar? I just love its minimalist style.
    The avatar is a google image; I don't smoke, cigarettes.

If someone wants a pool, go to Tony; for a gym go to CalWow if you can tolerate the loud music.

Liked

Thanx Francois

Quote Originally Posted by psd1315
    Tony's Gym : 340/6 Pattaya 3 rd Road Central Pattaya Chonburi.20150 Was there last year..... its a bit pricey, and there were a number repulsive looking Russiand grunting and groaning... with there fat/gf's commandeering the swimming pool area. But still gave it a 5 rating.
    Fat folk don't bother me in the slightest... 555 Sounds like its worth a visit.

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    I wouldn't call the limited free weights and the universal machine at Sansuk a "gym"...
    Fair comment... Can barely remember it as when I have been at Sansuk have been otherwise engaged...

Quote Originally Posted by thrillbill
    Tony's is probably the best deal - and it has a huge pool, sauna, steam room, and a couple buildings to workout at. (go across the street to avoid the grunters). I belong to CA WOW but have no idea what a short term membership there would be..but it is cramped, no steam or sauna room, or towel to use. After sunset, the place is cramped. There is a run down gym in the Day Night area and one in Jomtien, but cannot give you the street location. The A-1 hotel on North Beach Rd has a decent gym. I think it is 200 baht a day to go there.
    Would be interested to know where the one in Jomiten is. Will have to do a reccy when I am there.

Thanks for the feedback. Really appreciated.

Liked

Supposedly Tony's has opened a gym in JomTien near the Hanuman statue but can not confirm.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/367 ... try3855323

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Up2U
    Supposedly Tony's has opened a gym in JomTien near the Hanuman statue but can not confirm.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/367 ... try3855323
    Many thanks.

The Thai Visa Forum directions are... "If you do not know Jomtien and you want to find Tony's, you just have to rumble south down Thrappaya road on a Baht Bus. This is the road that looks like it has been recently carpet bombed. Ring the bell just as you see the Statue.

Then walk through dust, mud, pot holes, raw sewage, discarded noodle soup bags, spilt Som Tam and fallen/discarded old electrical wiring. Go past the 7/11 at the Statue, turn left at the Ace Cafe and its about 60yds down to your left." posted by lonewolf99 31/8/10

As I stay near Hanuman I will check this out shortly.

Liked

Please report back as I will be looking for a gym in the Jom Tien area too.