Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poseiden Breakfast sunday buffet

Liked

Poseiden Breakfast sunday buffet

One of the nicer PM we received was for us to go to breakfast at poseiden with the guy and his boyfriend. Nothing wanted in return. Very nice guy,

I go to Poseiden internet site and there is nothing. I do not want to have anyone pay the world for me and my mate.
    I do not want to be rude either. Can someone tell me how good it is and how much. PLEASE.

Liked

Re: Poseiden Breakfast sunday buffet

A/C

I have never been and I will check it soon. I just keep forgetting about it and eat at other places.

I believe it is everyday 08:30 to 12:00 or 13:00

I believe the buffet is the same everyday....but maybe Sunday is different....not sure.

I believe it is 185b but less than 200b.

And from what I hear it is quite good.

cheers
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana

Liked

Breakfast at the Poseidon is offered daily from 8 AM until 1:30 PM. The items are the same everyday. Eggs, omelets, bacon and meets are cooked to order. Fresh cooked waffles and pancakes are also on the menu. Fresh croissants and bread as well as many types of salads. The price is 165р╕┐ I consider it a good value.

Quote Originally Posted by dorayme
    Breakfast at the Poseidon is offered daily from 8 AM until 1:30 PM. The items are the same everyday.......

Ewwwwwwwwwww

Would you care to re-phrase that?

:laughing3: :laughing3:

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

I will check it out next Sunday 24th.

Anyone care to join for breakfast at 10 AM ?

Liked

I think the buffet format and price is the SAME everyday.
    Cunt Pride!

I went to a fund raiser about 3/4 of a year ago with 4 of my boys. We had a good time and there were lucky numbers you could buy and possibly win things. We won a coupon for a set dinner at both Posidon and Casa Pascal. OK so I put them on my desk and forget about them until some freinds come from USA and say that they want to try Casa Pascal for dinner. I say that I have a coupon we can use and I go up and locate it. Opening it I find that this has an expiration date on it (never heard of that for charities but anyway) and it expired only last month. Reception calls them to make a reservation for 5 and mentions that one of us has an expired coupon but that it only expired a month ago and it was won at a charity dinner. To which Kim from Posidon and Casa Pascal says she will NOT honor it. We went elsewhere and will NEVER go to either of her restaurants to try them out, ever. Kim needs a lesson on customer service.
    :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justme
    I went to a fund raiser about 3/4 of a year ago with 4 of my boys. We had a good time and there were lucky numbers you could buy and possibly win things. We won a coupon for a set dinner at both Posidon and Casa Pascal. OK so I put them on my desk and forget about them until some freinds come from USA and say that they want to try Casa Pascal for dinner. I say that I have a coupon we can use and I go up and locate it. Opening it I find that this has an expiration date on it (never heard of that for charities but anyway) and it expired only last month. Reception calls them to make a reservation for 5 and mentions that one of us has an expired coupon but that it only expired a month ago and it was won at a charity dinner. To which Kim from Posidon and Casa Pascal says she will NOT honor it. We went elsewhere and will NEVER go to either of her restaurants to try them out, ever. Kim needs a lesson on customer service.
    :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9: :occasion9:
    Really don't get this! I have won literally dozens of vouchers at charity events here in Pattaya over the years, and indeed have donated many on behalf of my company also. They all, including the ones I have supplied for my business, have had an expiry date on. It's a simple matter of control. I don't want a voucher popping up at my business after say a couple of years. I think it is normal business practice to put an expiry date on any promotional voucher, and if the winner can't be bothered to use them before the expiry date, then it is their fault!

I recently threw away vouchers for Dicks Cafe, Poseiden, Pagoda and The Venue as I never got around to using them. Am I miffed? no, absolutely not. It was MY fault I didn't use them! Furthermore I wouldn't even bother asking if I could use them after the expiry date - I think that alone says a lot about the holder!

The only thing I would mention is that the way in which you were refused might make me rather more wound up than needs be. There are ways of saying thing, and there are ways of saying things.

Let's not forget Kim and Pascal have done their fair share of charitable stuff over the years!
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

You have your opinion and I have mine and I thnk you for sharing yours. We are not talking 1/2 years or years expired, we are talking about ONE month.
    You say that you have donated things to charity and so have I and many other people. I have had things donated to me by other businesses and every time I have had a coustomer run into a problem with an expiration date, the company has been more thn gracious to extend it by one very long month. One month is certainly not a huge amount of time and what it cost them to be so rigid is 5 customers, for the price of one lousey set meal. Customer service should certainly come first in trying to obtain new business which REALLY
    is in fact what you are trying to achieve by giving these gift certificates away, now isnt it?

And BTW, I cant really remember getting a certificate with an expiration date on it!. I give away a dozen or so gift certificates each month from various people for our fund raisers and none have expiration dates on them. New Orleans, Street Life, Ambiance, Brunos, Up2U, Holland House, Top Hat clothiers and many more. Charity certificates are unlike ones you purchase.

I think both are right really - yes the voucher was expired and therefore the issuer has every right to refuse to accept it.

The way I see it it's rather like going into one of the Royal Garden Plaza Computer shops AFTER their sale has finished and saying that you saw 3000B off a Sony netbook in the sale last month but you missed the offer and you'd now like the same deal please.

Personally (and perhaps surprisingly to some) I would not even have the CHEEK to suggest this.

However, if the prospective Client DOES suggest it, then a business decision has to be made. That decision is that you accept the voucher/make the discount, or lose the sale.

If it was me (and I do occassionally issue vouchers in my business), provided there was still profit on the deal, I would make it - because the alternative of losing the sale is very rarely good business.

:occasion9: :occasion9: