FAQ & Help

Thread: Tiger Shows

Liked

Tiger Shows

Hi sorry!

I am going BKK end of July.

Going with a female friend

She wants to see some tiger show.

Are there any clubs that offers both man and woman? Lolx...

I Love You Too

Liked: 1

Re: Tiger Shows

Quote Originally Posted by camperboy
    Hi sorry!

I am going BKK end of July.

Going with a female friend

She wants to see some tiger show.

Are there any clubs that offers both man and woman? Lolx...
    If she's good looking get her to turn some Japanese Johns in the soi between DJ and telephone. They like European white meat. You might get enough to pay the hotel bills
    Don't try to hold in farts - they travel up your spine and into your brain and that is where shitty ideas come from.

Liked

Errm, no. We are asians! :tard:
    I Love You Too

This is the closest to Bangkok

http://www.tigerzoo.com/

Liked

hmm
    I Love You Too

Tiger shows? Coyote Boys?

It's a rumble in the jungle right enough.

Quote Originally Posted by camperboy
    She wants to see some tiger show. Are there any clubs that offers both man and woman? Lolx...
    I hope my reply is helpful...

If you mean man fucking woman, then you could try dealing with the touts around Patpong 1. The bars on Patpong 1 (at least those with semi-open doors) have relatively tame (girlie) gogo dancing, but the touts generally know of "ping pong" shows where sometimes a fucking act is included, not always.

Now, it's been a long time ago, but I vaguely recall being led to some upstairs bar where former gogo girls, now 600 wrinkles and 15 kilos past their prime pull ping pong balls, shaving razors, needles and other dangerous-looking paraphernalia out of their pussies. They also open coke bottles with their calcified vulvae while their amazon-muscular vaginae shoot darts to bust balloons hanging over customers' heads. Sometimes, they have a fuck act with a guy screwing his mother (or someone who looks old enough to be her).

My impression from my own experience and reading mentions of others' experience since is that touts cannot be fully trusted - they lie, but probably no more than doormen and mamasans of Soi Twlight - which means they may promise you a fuck act when there isn't going to be one, and, more seriously, there are hidden charges that spring up when you're about to leave.

Be wary, be watchful and NEVER let a tout take you into a bar where you are the only customers. Safety lies in numbers; choose bars where there are other customers already.

---

For others: Camperboy is a young man from a neighbouring country. Not everybody is an old overweight farang, you know. :evil4:

Quote Originally Posted by macaroni21

Now, it's been a long time ago, but I vaguely recall being led to some upstairs bar where former gogo girls, now 600 wrinkles and 15 kilos past their prime pull ping pong balls, shaving razors, needles and other dangerous-looking paraphernalia out of their pussies. They also open coke bottles with their calcified vulvae while their amazon-muscular vaginae shoot darts to bust balloons hanging over customers' heads.....

Ahhhhhhhhhh .....takes me back to Super Queen in Sunee Plaza 10yrs ago...same acts, more cock..

Happy Memories........ You don't get culture like that so easily nowadays.

:occasion9: :occasion9: