Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ambiance Hotel, Pattaya

Ambiance Hotel, Pattaya

A friend has asked me what I know about the Ambiance Hotel in Pattaya. Since I have never been to Pattaya my answered tended to zero. Is it as fabulous as its Web page and sundry reviews proclaim it to be? Or is it like the Suriwong Hotel in Bangkok once was - wall-to-wall hookers in the coffee shop, hot-and-cold running boys on the stairs? Replies by any of mrsydney (in whatever incarnation), LMTU or balziel won't be of any help as they are on my IGNORE list (along with Adenoids))

Ambiance hotel !

Ambiance hotel , i did stay there one month, but 7 years ago. I never forget the unfriendly staff.

Ambiance hotel has a new owner , Swiss people did pay a lot off money to take over !

Tell your friend Flamingo hotel in Pattaya have the same standard, staff is a lot more friendly, the hotel is more cheap !

Flamingo is near Sunnee plaza, walking 10 minutes to Boys town.

http://www.flamingohotelthailand.com/home/nl/index.html

SLOWLY

[quote]Replies by any of mrsydney (in whatever incarnation), LMTU or balziel won't be of any help as they are on my IGNORE list (along with Adenoids)

Slowly Colonel. You will be left talking to yourself at this rate.

Re: SLOWLY

Quote Originally Posted by Brett1
    Replies by any of mrsydney (in whatever incarnation), LMTU or balziel won't be of any help as they are on my IGNORE list (along with Adenoids)Slowly Colonel. You will be left talking to yourself at this rate.
    I'll least I won't hear anything surprising. However, I believe that (apart from Adenoids) they're all the same person

A Colonel ?

Slowly Colonel. You will be left talking to yourself at this rate.

A Colonel ? Pretending to be a Colonel. He served Bush without stars and stripes. Read his posts and find out " the wind bull". Cleaning toilets for the army USA . What a lucky gay, what life can brings him more ? A Colonel ? Anyone on this board believe this ?

Liked
    This may be a first posting for me, but I have been following the board and its predecessor for several years, so no immature comments from those that everyone should have on their ignore list. I don,t know whether to laugh or cry when you get postings "I stayed there...about seven years ago" - where is the relevance???

As far as the Ambiance goes, I refuse to stay anywhere else. The rooms are a good size, clean, location is perfect, and there is no street noise coming into the rooms. The staff have always gone out of their way to be friendly, attentive and efficient. The 24 hour coffee shop is an added pleasure. The owners may have changed but everything hasn,t changed for the worse. The general manager (Jim) is great and although in the background is always at hand to help or advise, no matter how painful you may be. The prices are a little higher than you can get elsewhere but then you are paying for what you get.

I always stay at the Ambiance. Jim and his staff are great.

Great location, great service, very nice rooms. I have found the staff very friendly and accommodating. They often do many little things to make my stay better without being asked. My guests are always treated with the utmost courtesy.

There are less expensive accommodations, but year after year I come back to the Ambiance because of the quality of the service.

You are wrong !

I'll least I won't hear anything surprising. However, I believe that (apart from Adenoids) they're all the same person
    As stupid as you are, we are not all the same ! I did go Pattaya , people have seen me, same they have seen Sydney !

Jim

I always stay at the Ambiance. Jim and his staff are great.
    Jim and his staff did like your money ! You not have seen ?

Quote Originally Posted by thanatorn
    This may be a first posting for me, but I have been following the board and its predecessor for several years, so no immature comments from those that everyone should have on their ignore list. I don,t know whether to laugh or cry when you get postings "I stayed there...about seven years ago" - where is the relevance???

As far as the Ambiance goes, I refuse to stay anywhere else. The rooms are a good size, clean, location is perfect, and there is no street noise coming into the rooms. The staff have always gone out of their way to be friendly, attentive and efficient. The 24 hour coffee shop is an added pleasure. The owners may have changed but everything hasn,t changed for the worse. The general manager (Jim) is great and although in the background is always at hand to help or advise, no matter how painful you may be. The prices are a little higher than you can get elsewhere but then you are paying for what you get.
    It is your 3 post not your first !