List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ambiance Hotel Under new Management.......

I've stayed at Ambiance on two occasions and found the rooms to be just ok for the money. Obviously, you can't beat the location and I can't say enough good things about Jimmy. With the addition of ADSL in all the rooms and free of charge, I'll give it a try again. I easily spend 100 baht or better a day in the internet shops. Plus, being an online poker player, this will only help feed my addiction while in Thailand. :idea:

Who is paying LMTU?

I do it for free, what about you?
    Seriously, I am curious. Your PR writing is so professional it does sound like you are paid. Have you mentioned this before and I just missed it? Am I the only one curious as to your real motivations?
    I have nothing against your items, I read them and find them of interest, but again, I think I asked a totally LEGIT question.
    Nice deflect though, calling me a cunt. Good one!
    So are you going to answer my legit question, or not? If not, we can assume you are being paid, and then the question is, by whom.

You could call me YANKEE CUNT, that would be popular with some ...

OK. fair enough. I believe you.
    Go through my posts and you will find a good percentage have good content.
    I am not into writing too many puff pieces though, like you. It takes all kinds. Looking forward to your future releases.

Re: Free as a Bird

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    I DO NOT RECEIVE EVEN A PENNY FOR MY INFORMATION, I write on here. or any where else for that matter.
    And the moon is made of green cheese

You not receiving the 'odd' gift appears at odds with what the local businessman in Pattaya say about you.

Well all I can do is take the gentleman at his word.

Liked

Re: Ambiance Hotel Under new Management.......

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    " ... It will be interesting to read the Madame Jim Saga. As the song goes, тАЬIтАЩm Still Here.тАЭ ... "
    Just knowing where Jimbo purchases those fabulous shirts would be good enough for me.
    Do you know LMTY?

I'll see if I can dig up a snap.

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked: 1
    The first paragraph of LMTY's post was an historic quote I can't remember is it three years already or four. Jim said to me, as he went on stage, something like "only another two years to go!" not that long ago.

Jim as an owner and subsequently General Manager of the complex has always had a policy of continuous improvements. The WiFi has been in some time now. I don't see much news here but it's always good to give The Ambiance a plug.

I think Jim said that he gets his fabulous shirts from the US and keeps them all on a rail. He takes the next one in line each evening and puts it in the laundry bin when the evening is over. The staff wash and press and put in at the back of the line.

Jim at one of the innumerable PGF fund raiser dinners
    I hope that my posts will be of use.

More LMTU Plagiarism

Quote Originally Posted by TeePee
    The first paragraph of LMTY's post was an historic quote I can't remember is it three years already or four. Jim said to me, as he went on stage, something like "only another two years to go!" not that long ago.
    'An historic quote'
    It's lifted directly from:
    http://www.stickyrice.ws/?view=sec-PTY/ambiance

Liked

YES...

I have noticed recently that many of LMTU's posts are lifted directly from Sticky Rice.
    And with no credit.
    Maybe he is the original author???
    :geek: