Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thai Boys' Favorite Eateries in Pattaya

Thai Boys' Favorite Eateries in Pattaya

i have never pretended that it is not a buy-and-sell transaction. Perhaps the ultimate way to impress the boy is a big stack of notes imprinted with the king that never smiles. however, i still think it's nice touch to show the boy you do care somehow. so any restaurant ideas? any personal favorites where your boy(s) would enjoy eating and you simply drool looking at him?

p.s. i am coming in mid december. are boyztown and sunee getting busier?

Re: Thai Boys' Favorite Eateries in Pattaya

Why are you asking us instead of him?

I bet he would rather have the money and go drinking with his friends than have you drooling over him whilst he pretends to enjoy himself eating in a restaurant he would probably go no where near except with a 'customer'............

:hello1:

Liked

Not sure you are looking for a Farang Style or Thai style restaurant?

My BF likes the Sea food Restaurants right at the very end of Na Jomtien - its probably 4-5 KMs south of the gay beach at Dongtan

Depending on the tide you will eaither be eating on the beach or the embankment next to the road... Bring a gang as its as cheap to feed 2 there as it is 4! (oh and its NOT cheap!)
    Best time to go is around dusk...

I think even BB recomended this place in a recent post

Nearer to Pattaya BF like to Eat at Cham-Nan restaurant which is a street side place when travelling north just after the junction of 3rd Rd and South Pattaya rd (opposite side to all on Tonys Places)

In an easterly direction from this same junction and befoe Soi Bunkot (where DUDE used to be)there are 3 restaurants all named Si Saket, they can get quite busy from 1-4AM BF aso like to eat there.... But bear in mind all these places are Thai style so don't expect and comforts!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

I would always suggest all 'you can eat' Thai buffets. Not my favourite eating places but a firm favourite with the boys. It is the perfect place for not having to worry about face-saving, not offending either party and all that crap with how much to order and not seeming to be greedy.

They are ideal for a few reasons. Everybody knows how much it is upfront 99Bt/129bt/199bt or whatever and that is just as important to the boy as it is to you who will be paying the bill as he will consider that it is delivering good value for you the bill payer. Also it avoids the boy feeling embarrassed about ordering what would be considered expensive extras in a conventional restaurant, also allows the boy to have various dishes that he would probably be too polite to ask for on a pay-for-plate basis and it is closer to the normal way Thais eat.....a good selection of many dishes at one sitting.

If my bf eats out with his friends when I'm not there, they always go to the all you can eat seafood joints. Many boys I know who are paying their own way like to eat there too.

If like me you are not too keen on these buffet style places you can still find something that will agree with you there, have a drink and still be involved. That is my suggestion.

Liked

Assuming he's from Issan, take him (and maybe another farang and Thai boy) out to Dumnan Issan. He'll probably love it, and you can get some decent food there; duck, fish, etc. After that, take him to a Thai BBQ restaurant, as they're excellent for both, Thai and farang. Cheap, and you get your own personal BBQ thing on the table, while you all enjoy cooking the food over a couple beers.

When I was there I was with 2 boys from Krazy Dragon and they liked any place we ate. They were very careful when they ordered as they didn't want me to spend too much money. I thought that was nice of them. It got to the point that they would take me to the best places to eat that were very inexpensive. When we got hungry I would just say "up to you" and they would take me some place. Just ask them...

Liked

I usually like to keep a Thai guy for the whole time I'm in Pattaya if we hit it off. I have had the same two guys for several years. They know I enjoy an evening that starts with the nice food experience. I usually choose the places I like to go, but once in a whlle i do suggest they choose where they would like to eat. Both the boys respond it is up to me, and then expand that when I am not with them, they can go to places they choose. Both cook rice for themselves and suppement their cooking with street food. To get either of their figure, I may try that cooking rice thing for myself, but that will be another story.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bing
    To get either of their figure, I may try that cooking rice thing for myself, but that will be another story.
    Ohhh, has nothing to do with rice. If anything, rice makes you fat. They just eat it because it's cheap.

If you want to lose weight, switch to spicy Thai food only, but it has to be at least spicy enough to give you a runny nose, if not make you cry a little. Cleans your insides right out, plus you naturally eat less, because it's too spicy to eat too much. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    because it's too spicy to eat too much. :-)
    I hadn't thought of it that way. The combination of the temperature in Thailand (free sauna), the inexpensive fruit & vegetables, etc. allowed me to lose weight without trying.

In the US the cheapest food is a hamburger at McDonalds whereas it's something healthier in Thailand. I've read studies suggesting that this is a big factor in the size of Americans.