Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: BIG TROUBLE 8

Liked

BIG TROUBLE 8

[youtube:2mqq652h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeLL3tkoO-o[/youtube:2mqq652h]

[youtube:2mqq652h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9LIYkhhEyo[/youtube:2mqq652h]

[youtube:2mqq652h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r148hIYBOTM[/youtube:2mqq652h]

[youtube:2mqq652h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjZKT8NGjSA[/youtube:2mqq652h]

[color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]

Liked

Re: BIG TROUBLE 8

Some crazy people around - you are read the speech about dealing with drugs before you land in Bangkok - you see the signs at the airport. Those who take this crazy risk have to accept the often dire consequences if caught.

Liked

This is "must-see" video for anyone who is a first-timer to Thailand. I remember being given the speech about the do's and don't's of Thailand prior to my first arrival. When I heard that even speaking ill of the King was a punishable offense I knew this was a country in which not to be caught on the wrong side of the law.

For me, Thailand was unlike anything I had ever experienced. It was overwhelming and I knew I wanted to come back again and again. HOWEVER, there is no way in hell I would risk my freedom by committing any criminal activity in Thailand. Signs are everywhere that Thailand has a zero tolerance drug policy and oftentimes non-Thai (farang) offenders are punished more severely and more swiftly. I get nervous just bringing vitamin supplements and my favorite spices to Thailand.

If anyone needs to illegally fund their stay in Thailand, they may want to consider hustling in their own country before heading back to the "good life" of the LOS. At least if they get caught back home doing their dirt they might have better access to proper legal representation and deals. These people and the likes need to realize that imprisonment in Thailand is not like the 5 star prison/hotels back home. Or, they may know the consequences and conditions and are so arrogant in their belief that they will never get caught. Oh well...
    Keep your Twinkie in the wrapper or your cream may cause trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by stevehadders
    ..........you are read the speech about dealing with drugs before you land in Bangkok - ..........
    I must have slept through this "speech" every time then - as it has never been read out on any airline's flight into BKK that I have been on.

Of course, maybe it's selective: perhaps this "speech" is only read out when the aircraft has originated from somewhere particularly dodgy - England for example.

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Quote Originally Posted by stevehadders
    ..........you are read the speech about dealing with drugs before you land in Bangkok - ..........
    I must have slept through this "speech" every time then - as it has never been read out on any airline's flight into BKK that I have been on.

Of course, maybe it's selective: perhaps this "speech" is only read out when the aircraft has originated from somewhere particularly dodgy - England for example.

:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:
    With Edinburgh having the highest percentage of smackheads in Europe we bow to your superior knowledge... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Espa??a some times - Pattaya rest of the time.
    Liked: 1

All got what they deserve throw away the key- but in general the series is a joke and bad for theThai economy.

Liked

Well done to Giggsy for making the effort and letting us see this series. The last episode concentrates on total losers who are all guilty of various crimes and locked away in Thai jails deserving no sympathy at all.
    Notice that throughout the series there really nothing about the gay life/boy bars etc in Thailand. But maybe that is a good thing as perhaps the wrong impression would have been given.

Quote Originally Posted by 1PR4BKK
    HOWEVER, there is no way in hell I would risk my freedom by committing any criminal activity in Thailand.
    So you never pay a boy for sex in Thailand, ever?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Copper Pheel
    Quote Originally Posted by 1PR4BKK
    HOWEVER, there is no way in hell I would risk my freedom by committing any criminal activity in Thailand.
    So you never pay a boy for sex in Thailand, ever?
    Copper Pheel, certainly by now you must realize that there are many on this board who are so self-righteous that they would have you believe that they are reincarnations of Mother Theresa.

Quote Originally Posted by Koh Samui Luv
    they would have you believe that they are reincarnations of Mother Theresa.
    I've always wondered if she was suppressing lesbian feelings.