Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: BIG TROUBLE 5

Liked

BIG TROUBLE 5

[youtube:2iqilm0h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3Omd883rU0[/youtube:2iqilm0h]

[youtube:2iqilm0h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usXxmXwn4C8[/youtube:2iqilm0h]

[youtube:2iqilm0h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9N9s_MDXJU[/youtube:2iqilm0h]

[youtube:2iqilm0h]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgvAILr7mts[/youtube:2iqilm0h]

[color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: BIG TROUBLE 5

Sweet... thanks Giggsy.

Another dopey drug dealer in this episode. The things this guy says are really stupid. No conscience or thought about the consequences at all. He sells illegal drugs and things it's more fair if he just spends 6 months in jail like in his home country.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Sweet... thanks Giggsy.

Another dopey drug dealer in this episode. The things this guy says are really stupid. No conscience or thought about the consequences at all. He sells illegal drugs and things it's more fair if he just spends 6 months in jail like in his home country.
    Agree- he claims trafficking in ecstacy is "such a small crime" and he was "set up"; course he never denied he is as guilty as hell.

As to the black shirted "police" joker H. Miller-he should audition for "Police Academy in Thailand", as he is more hilarious then Leslie Neilson.

In all 5 episodes its' usually if not always,idiots or drunkards or bums or persons involved with drugs in 'big trouble',so the lesson to be learned for those who want to come to Thailand is clearly self evident.

Thanks Giggsy for posting this!

That Howard Miller.
    What a pillar of the community.
    Gay or Strait, I don't care, he's a hunk and he should be given our support.

Well done Howard for keeping Pattaya safe for the tourists.

Liked

Thanks Giggy... really interesting... I know it takes time to download but if you did not, many of us could not follow the show.

As a retired police services, I can suggest that Howard Miller's behaviour is quite professional and he does a great job keeping things sane and getting efficient results without blowing up the event,. Great job.

Will Bravo cover any of the gay venues?

As a retired police services
    Oh, god...not another one.

Can you help us track down your former colleague Copper Pheel, who appears to have done a runner after being outed as the dead Colonel?

Liked

As for the SWAT team ... do you laugh or cry? Deploying what looks like someones private army complete with assault rifles after a stolen car - and firing shots, on the move, on a public street? Would this be considered an appropriate and measured response to that particular threat?
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny

Can you help us track down your former colleague Copper Pheel, who appears to have done a runner after being outed as the dead Colonel?

Sorry Beach Bunny, I am not sure who Copper Pheel is....or the Colonel. :sunny: I am retired out of Police Services Metro Boston, New England in U.S.

However, I can assure you I would never intend to 'volunteer' there for the Tourist Police... it's too dangerous and upsetting and my partner would never allow it...

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny

Who knows .... ex-policemen normally call themselves ex-policemen (or retired policemen, if retired and pensionable). Those who did the officework, cleaned the toilets, etc, normally call themselves retired police services officers.

Liked

[quote=Gone Fishing]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Beach Bunny":3kwmlcni

Who knows .... ex-policemen normally call themselves ex-policemen (or retired policemen, if retired and pensionable). Those who did the officework, cleaned the toilets, etc, normally call themselves retired police services officers.[/quote:3kwmlcni]

Really?? "Normally?"..... I think not and frankly have no idea where you would have got this terminology from.
    Actually I was a deputy police chief, after serving in the CID for many years and motor patrol before that, and yes, I have a pension, which began at 42 years old after serving 21 loyal years. Then from there to federal service and now a therapist with the school board at the PhD level....
    If I sound defensive, it's that I am offended by this silliness. You didn't dodge bullets, have your nose reconstructed after a vicious attack or endure the stress that is involved.

By the way, in North America, and especially here in Canada and Vancouver, our police departments are known as ".....Police Services"...

Why is that some of you are so caustic and cynical?? When folks make a statement, take it at face value. I just do not get it.
    :drv: