List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Xmas lunch - only 2 months away!

Liked

Xmas lunch - only 2 months away!

I have celebrated Xmas mostly with friends in their homes or at an Irish pub in Pattaya, but thinking of somewhere different that still serves Xmas lunch and is gay friendly. Any ideas or suggestions and nothing at outrageous prices?

Re: Xmas lunch - only 2 months away!

You can try BU's favorite: McDonalds.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

I will be having a barbee on the beach in N. Queensland, pop over for a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by hereforme
    Xmas here is isn't the same as in the UK but one tries to do one's best. I now make my own diner for friends at my home, before I did have a rather nice Xmas diner at the Avalon hotel in Jomtien.
    Who do I know who always spells dinner as "diner"? LOL. How pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by jinks
    I will be having a barbee on the beach in N. Queensland, pop over for a dog.
    No need to travel - if the OP goes into any gogo bar in Pattaya he'll find a sufeit of dogs (hint - they sit on the audience side of the stage).

Alternatively they are also to be found sitting at beer bars in Sunee, boring everybody with tales of their personal "boy special", complaining that somebody lit a cigarette in the bar 9 weeks ago last Tuesday, and that the baht has dropped 3 satangs against the dollar/pound/euro

:hello1:

The best thing about the course was? The fact that after 25 year of not learning the teacher force my brain to stare tunctioning again like a swiss clock well oied, I can feel I am now preared for teaching more then ever before.

Hahahahahahahaha

Liked

and I thought someone on this board might have a sensible suggestion!

Beachy BunnIE you should read scottish_guys post : :santa:

Hmmmm, don't try to drag me into your personal feud thanks - I have nothing against Beach Bunny (or yourself for that matter).
    I'm not into cliques or taking sides - and accordingly I insult everbody equally.

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

Nothing here is meant to be is personal..I am not part of any crowd..only here for fun...Merry Xmas!

Silly boy your not allowed to have fun on here.............. :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

blueboy: :hello2:
    A suggestion- If you don't get an answer here, try ooglemans or gaybuttons forums.
    The boys over there tend to me more civil and less silly especially about restaurants and
    food.
    Once the boys here start a food fight and start flinging the muck, threads go astray and
    the guys dig away..
    Beach Bunny is just too alert and doesn't miss obvious clues and is not shy about pointing them
    out. There are some posters on this forum that try to pull the wool over our eyes, but they give
    themselves away and keep opening endless numbers of new handles/names but most of us vets
    can spot the idiot in just a posting or two..
    Try http://www.gaytingtong.com or http://www.gaythailand.com for less ascerbic forums and info on holiday meals..