Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Laser teeth whitening

Liked

Laser teeth whitening

Has anyone had this done? Im looking to get it done in Pattaya on my next trip.I REALLY dont want to go to BKK,but if theres an exceptionally good Dentist that does a really good job,Id consider Bangkok. Ive done the trays,which work well,but now want the best,which is laser. Oh,and what can I expect to pay? Thanks.

Re: Laser teeth whitening

In Bangkok it's anywhere between 7,000 and 12,000 baht, depending on how fancy you require the clinic's lobby to look.

Liked

I had it done in Chiang Mai by a very reputable dentist a few years back for 6000 or so. My teeth looked very white for about three months and were painfully sensitive to heat, cold, and just about everything short of planetary alignments for two years. I trust others have fared better.

Liked

Thanks BB.its about double that here in the states. Chillnorth,Im sorry to hear of your bad experience,to have it last only 3 months and then to continue to endure sensitivity for 2 years is disapointing.Hope it has stopped now.

Pattaya prices vary from 3,999 in Central (special offer) to 12 - 14,000 in BHP (depending on what special offers are available). BHP also offer a similar but slightly more expensive treatment than laser, apperently without the effects chillnorth had which I have been told are not that unusual.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

thought the dentist told me I had to use trays anyway,
    never had a problem wih sensitivity

Liked

Hi

When my Thai bf took me to his sister's friend, a reputable dentist in BKK with beautiful offices and excellent staff, I made an appointment for whitening. The next day the dentist wife called my bf and said that her husband was reluctant to whiten my teeth as white people tend to have extreme sensitivity thereafter for a LONG time. I went back to him and he repeated the warning. He said he would love to make the $$ but I should know what faced me. I changed my mind and did not have it done. I did have my teeth examined and cleaned....nice job and he even gave me a 25% discount. My bf had a root canal and crown..... nice people.

Be careful if you are going to get your teeth whitened.... possibly may out a damper on your Thai holiday....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

won't do shit for
    tetracycline stains

Liked

I always carry some Tetracycline with me in Thailand.It is very good for treating Rocky mountain spotted fever. :drug:
    [color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]

Liked

OK,thanks for the replies,not very encouraging as no one has had a positive result so far.I think I might get it done here in U.S,and pay a little more.