Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Laser Tattoo Removal?

Liked

Laser Tattoo Removal?

I have read a few threads on here about Thais and their tattoos.
    I have a Thai friend who has one that he wants to remove from his back. It is not very large but
    he feels it is in bad taste now that he is older.
    Does anyone know of where I could take him either in Pattaya or Bangkok to have
    it removed by laser? I have shown him a few videos on youtube and he really wants it done.
    Thanks guys.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Laser Tattoo Removal?

same laser as hair removal
    on way to Big C (second road?) on the right
    gold colored laser center

they don't always have the laser there, it travels (very expensive piece)

tatoo removal cream?
    http://skinhealthassociation.com/

Quote Originally Posted by donald1
    I have read a few threads on here about Thais and their tattoos.
    I have a Thai friend who has one that he wants to remove from his back. It is not very large but he feels it is in bad taste now that he is older.
    Its in bad taste at any age.

Liked: 1

Maybe techniques have improved in recent years but I remember in the late 1990's seeing the results of laser tattoo removal on a friend. He was white, caucasian but I imagine that the techniques will have more noticable effects on dark and black skins.

Immediately after the laser work the skin was raw red and extreemly painful for about 10 days. When the redness attenuated, the colours of the tattoo were gone but the skin had lost all its colour and still showed the outline of the tattoo in brilliant white. The results of the laser were worse than the original tattoo, especially when he went to a club with UV lighting - it glowed like a neon bulb. Also, the effects were worse when the guy got a sun tan because that lasered skin was permanently white and the outline of the old tattoo was more noticable due to the increased contrast.

If you really want to help your friend take him to a proper hospital to get advice from a qualified dermatologist - not to some backstreet skin clinic.

The process of removing tattoo is not a hard or uneasy now, I had my tattoo removed 6 months ago, it was a large phoenix tattoo on the arm, I was apprehensive of getting tattoo removal treatment, but it happened to be very easy and comfortable process. It took around 3 months to completely erase it. Till few days after treatment I had a little pain, but it gradually reduced to zero. :sign5: