Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Thai guys, to tattoo or not to tattoo . . .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Thai guys, to tattoo or not to tattoo . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Gaybutton View Post
    You can include those scraggly beards and mustaches too. As far as I'm concerned, here's just the right gift for those guys:

Just on that and in case you guys have never tried on of these - either as nice gift for your boy de jour or better still for yourselves...... I give you the Phillips "One Blade" razor ! If you haven't tried this style of new razor then maybe have a go. it's a bit different from the usual old wet two blades shave idea. You cant cut yourself ever, no matter how shaky your hand, it gives a lovely smooth close shave and when using the various sized shave guards that come with it it's also an excellent beard trimmer too !

Certainly worth a try if you're bored wet shaving every day ( although this also shaves wet and dry equally wel -it's designed for dry equally just as well). My partner bought me one and I was skeptical but we both us ours now and I've since bought a few friends and family members one and after the first few days getting used to NOT having to wet shave and it feeling silky and a bit different they all to a man have switched over now too. Available in all good retailers now it seems ( as it always says in the adverts ;-)

https://www.philips.co.uk/c-m-pe/one...edge-and-shave

oneblade2.jpg
    Last edited by Jellybean; October 14th, 2021 at 04:11. Reason: Size of photo reduced.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (October 14th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I give you the Phillips "One Blade" razor
    For those of us in Thailand, I checked. Lazada has it - 1400 baht.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Gaybutton View Post
    For those of us in Thailand, I checked. Lazada has it - 1400 baht.
    Also in Boots / Amazon etc etc, almost everywhere now that sticks razors basically as they've really starting to take a good slice of that market now it seems ( no pun intended :-)

Liked

How long do the blades ACTUALLY last for ?
    According to Amazon, it's a rather extortionate £27.45 for 3 blades. "Three blades lasts up to 12 months, Based on 2 full shaves per week". So as I shave every day, that's £96 per year in blades. Philips can stuff that up their *rse, blade first.

I guess that's why the term "razor & blades business model" exists.

The cutters on my Braun are supposed to last 18 months and do so.

Of course I'm always on the look for a more compact shaver for traveling. The perfect travel shaver would be compact, light weight, efficient and charged by the same USB charger used for a phone.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    How long do the blades ACTUALLY last for?.
    Like all manufacturers their “we suggest you change every X months” is bullshit to GET you to buy their blades, I happily get 6 months per blade ( and more if I didn’t like the luxury of a new blade occasionally), so to me it’s comparable to the (extornonate) cost of standard steel blades.

As the razor stays charged for weeks on end and recharges fast I find it ideal for popping both in my hand luggage when travelling ( as it’s so compact, clean and quiet) and then suitable for every day use when away.

Ok, so back to the tattooed cute, or not so cute guys, depending on your preference I guess :-)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Of course I'm always on the look for a more compact shaver for traveling. The perfect travel shaver would be compact, light weight, efficient and charged by the same USB charger used for a phone.
    Xiaomi make that for you with their S300 (and S500). USB type C charging and excellent cutters. Been using one for 18 months or so and replacement cutters do not cost an arm and a leg, unlike Philips and others. Bought a couple of spare 'heads' just in case, but still on the originals. Twin speed and lockable for travelling.

8. User who gave Like to post:

goji (October 15th, 2021)