Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Thai guys, to tattoo or not to tattoo . . .

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Thai guys, to tattoo or not to tattoo . . .

In my opinion there is one really good thing about the tattoos. The trouble is I have yet to figure out what it might be . . .

I'm sure my tastes are different from the majority, but I have never seen a tattooed boy whose tattoos make him look better than he would look without them.

You can include those scraggly beards and mustaches too. As far as I'm concerned, here's just the right gift for those guys:

I can do without any of it.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Patanawet (October 13th, 2021), poshglasgow (October 16th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Gaybutton View Post
    You can include those scraggly beards and mustaches too. As far as I'm concerned, here's just the right gift for those guys:

Just on that and in case you guys have never tried on of these - either as nice gift for your boy de jour or better still for yourselves...... I give you the Phillips "One Blade" razor ! If you haven't tried this style of new razor then maybe have a go. it's a bit different from the usual old wet two blades shave idea. You cant cut yourself ever, no matter how shaky your hand, it gives a lovely smooth close shave and when using the various sized shave guards that come with it it's also an excellent beard trimmer too !

Certainly worth a try if you're bored wet shaving every day ( although this also shaves wet and dry equally wel -it's designed for dry equally just as well). My partner bought me one and I was skeptical but we both us ours now and I've since bought a few friends and family members one and after the first few days getting used to NOT having to wet shave and it feeling silky and a bit different they all to a man have switched over now too. Available in all good retailers now it seems ( as it always says in the adverts ;-)

https://www.philips.co.uk/c-m-pe/one...edge-and-shave

oneblade2.jpg
    Last edited by Jellybean; October 14th, 2021 at 04:11. Reason: Size of photo reduced.

4. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (October 14th, 2021)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I give you the Phillips "One Blade" razor
    For those of us in Thailand, I checked. Lazada has it - 1400 baht.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

For those of us in Thailand, I checked. Lazada has it - 1400 baht.
    Also in Boots / Amazon etc etc, almost everywhere now that sticks razors basically as they've really starting to take a good slice of that market now it seems ( no pun intended :-)

Liked

How long do the blades ACTUALLY last for ?
    According to Amazon, it's a rather extortionate £27.45 for 3 blades. "Three blades lasts up to 12 months, Based on 2 full shaves per week". So as I shave every day, that's £96 per year in blades. Philips can stuff that up their *rse, blade first.

I guess that's why the term "razor & blades business model" exists.

The cutters on my Braun are supposed to last 18 months and do so.

Of course I'm always on the look for a more compact shaver for traveling. The perfect travel shaver would be compact, light weight, efficient and charged by the same USB charger used for a phone.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    How long do the blades ACTUALLY last for?.
    Like all manufacturers their “we suggest you change every X months” is bullshit to GET you to buy their blades, I happily get 6 months per blade ( and more if I didn’t like the luxury of a new blade occasionally), so to me it’s comparable to the (extornonate) cost of standard steel blades.

As the razor stays charged for weeks on end and recharges fast I find it ideal for popping both in my hand luggage when travelling ( as it’s so compact, clean and quiet) and then suitable for every day use when away.

Ok, so back to the tattooed cute, or not so cute guys, depending on your preference I guess :-)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Of course I'm always on the look for a more compact shaver for traveling. The perfect travel shaver would be compact, light weight, efficient and charged by the same USB charger used for a phone.
    Xiaomi make that for you with their S300 (and S500). USB type C charging and excellent cutters. Been using one for 18 months or so and replacement cutters do not cost an arm and a leg, unlike Philips and others. Bought a couple of spare 'heads' just in case, but still on the originals. Twin speed and lockable for travelling.

10. User who gave Like to post:

goji (October 15th, 2021)

Liked

In my opinion there is one really good thing about the tattoos. The trouble is I have yet to figure out what it might be . . .
    There is one thing that is positive: tattoos can be used to refer to boys. Names and many other attributes can change, but tattoos remain. And can be used to detect fake profiles on online dating as well.

12. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (October 13th, 2021)