Quote Originally Posted by thailuv View Post
Why do the gay go-go bars not band together and form an "alliance" of sorts. They can then provide a "structured" tour for they farang sex tourists.
There is already an alliance, or rather a cartel, whose sole purpose is to extract as much money as possible by providing as little service as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by thailuv View Post
The fact that people have to read blogs, forums before they feel sufficiently comfortable with dipping their toes in and arranging a trip shows that there is a need for a reliable, structured tour guide system that provides convenience. There is a way to advertise yourself without explicitly calling yourself a sex tourism agency
I have several gay friends in Thailand who are totally oblivious of the gay forums. One wouldn't dream of reading anything in advance.

I rarely take tours, I do most of my travel independently, alone and wouldn't like to have a schedule or packages of transport and hotel. Going on an organized tour to me is like going to a brothel (not that I would find anything wrong with that).