Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
1 Vietnam seems to have a "marmite" gay scene, ie visitors either like it or hate it.

2How did these work out ? Were they all offering a good service at a fair price ?
Did you encounter any pretending to not be money boys and then demanding money ? Or any other dubious behaviour ? I like money boys who declare they are money boys at the start of any phone app dialogue, then do exactly what they agree to do for the agreed price.
[I'm not suggesting any of this is a problem in Vietnam. However I'm asking as boys are more trouble in some countries than others]
I'm below 60 and with average, but seems still "acceptable shape". So I still use "free service". In bars in Thailand when I'm alone, I pay tips for sitting with me, but I don't off boys. That why I can't discuss prices or service of MB in VN, nor can recommend any of them.

These, who was with me in VN at time of past visit, were students, they didn't ask for any money and even paid drinks in bars themself at evening, but accepted invitation to breakfasts what I paid.