House guest/English language student
a447...the amateur "gotcha" sleuth...I no longer live in Europe...moved 18 months ago...new job...slightly better pay...now live in one of the very few english speaking counties in the southern hemisphere.
House guest...he lives free...no rent..full use of a fully furnished apartment...even gets his shirts ironed if he puts them out. But basically he's mine for an hour a day...usually after hours...but sometimes I like to play games and exercise my power by stressing him by summonsing him at short notice at any hour of the day to a random location by a set time. I'll fuck him and leave. Job done. Gets to stay.
When does he get to leave..?? When I get bored...I didnt marry him...I dont love him. Its sex. If and when I tire I will let him know that he has like a week or two to move on. This usuallu happens after 6 months. ....sometimes sooner if I find a good replacement.
I live in a city with a thriving multiple private english language college industry...there are lotsa east asians looking for accomodation and j(part time) jobs...most not flush with cash...I'm there to take full advantage of the situation.