Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: An obsession with Thai Money Boys

Liked

Re: An obsession with Thai Money Boys

To be clear - I didn't want him removed - I'd have far rather he'd voluntarily modified his output
    I agree. That would have been the way to go, but as we saw from his last post here, he is indeed incapable of censoring himself,as it was just more of the same shit.

I really think his posts are a danger to guys reading this site for info on what to do and how to behave in Thailand. Follow Latin's lead and you could end up severely injured, or worse, and it is for that reason I think he should be banned.

Or preferably, just ban his sm fantasy posts. We should be encouraging respect on this forum for the guys we encounter in Thailand. Hopefully, that respect is mutual.

All I can say is thank god I never believed any of his stories of domination and humiliation. If I did I would have been out of here long ago.

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 5th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Isn't it possible to have an IGNORE feature in the Forum so you do not even read posts from posters whose views you don't like?
    Of course it is - but that only prevents one from being exposed to them rather than being associated with them by virtue of being a member of the same board.

I do wish people would read what is written rather than comment on what they would like to have been written

Liked

Okay. I would like to inject a sense of balance into this thread.
    There is a total signed-up membership of 919 in Sawasdeenetwork. A smaller-than 10% (18) have responded to the thread, as under:

Latintop (17)
    Arsenal (22)
    Scottish-guy (14)
    A447 (10)
    Fountainhall (5)
    cdnmatt (5)
    Moses (5)
    francois (4)
    Surfcrest (4)
    Frequent
    / Oliver (3)
    AsDaRa /
    Blueskytoday (2)
    Paperboy / Couple / christianpfc / pennyboy / Yraen (1)

1. The consensus of the majority of those above seems not to agree with or condone Latin’s personal proclivities.
    2. It seems that Latin doesn’t give a damn for other peoples’ opinions and believes that those not sharing his opinions are wrong-minded. It could also be that Latin is acting like a “troll” and deliberately enticing the bait-fish to bite at his “callousness”. Or, as cdnmatt suggested, “he’s full of shit”.
    3. It seems that a vociferous few are trying to either bring Latin to their commonly accepted standard of behaviour (who is the arbiter of this?) or have him removed from the board (whatever happened to freedom of expression?).

Gentlemen all (I am casting a wide net ), the opinions expressed throughout this thread will never convince any of the protagonists to change their views. Therefore, IMO, this thread should be discontinued and closed; it has already been “beaten to death”.

All those in favour, click Like. Let us find out whether a majority exists.
    Last edited by Yraen; November 5th, 2016 at 19:14.
    [i][color=#0000FF]"One day our descendants will think it incredible that we paid so much attention to things like the amount of melanin in our skin, or the shape of our eyes, or our gender, instead of the unique identities of each of us as complex human beings."
    ~ Franklin Thomas[/color][/i]

5. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 9th, 2016), lcsulla (November 6th, 2016), loke (November 18th, 2016)

Liked

First of all A447, of course I don't equate your posts with those of Latin. My point was one person's pleasure can be another's disgusting filth. There appears to be 3 main protagonists against Latin, We even had SG explain what Arsenal really meant in one of his posts and later Arsenal reciprocated by telling us what SG really meant in one of his posts. Oliver even popped up a couple of time to suggest that Latin must be racist and anti immigration. A flight of fantasy but not surprising from one who thinks Celtic supporters are the best in the world ( :-) for Sg ) Anyway I don't think anyone should be banned if they follow the board rules even if a few members shout loud enough. I have avoided using capital letters and bold lettering as I think you are all capable of basic understanding. By the way Mail on line is still available on the App :-)

Liked

Yraen: 23 apparently. It is in the very fabric of free expression to call for others right to free expression to be removed if it is found offensive, so in that respect we're quite within the rules of the game. Always has been and always will be. Perhaps those who wish to receive Latins' posts could press your like button and he can pm them when he next needs a fix.

Pennyboy: While it's true that Scottish and I both clarified what the other was saying this was only because others were trying to put a slant on what had been written that wasn't there. Notably Surfcrest himself.

Liked

Yraen , as one of the "vociferous few" I have already outlined why Latin's filth shoukd be removed from the board -either by banning him or banning his vile posts. In my case, it has nothing to do with his behaviour per se ; it's about the potential negative effects of his posts on those who visit this site seeking information.

SG wrote:

Therefore if LatintopXXX is telling the truth then I believe at least some of these boys do not fully understand what they are agreeing to - and if he is fantasising then I for one do not wish to be associated with that kind of perverted fantasy on a general forum.
    And like SG, I also do not want to be associated with that. And neither do you, given that you gave a "like" to SG's post.

Yraen wrote:

IMO, this thread should be discontinued and closed
    An interesting comment. To quote your good self from your post above,

(who is the arbiter of this?)
    (whatever happened to freedom of expression?)

It's true that we have 919 members, but the vast majority do not post here. I'm guessing regular posters would number less than 30.

And rather than asking members to click "like" if they want the thread closed, why not ask them if they want Latin's S&M fantasies banned from the forum? I think that would make more sense as you'd get a clear indication of where the membership stands. You may be surprised to find it is not just "a vociferous few."
    Last edited by a447; November 5th, 2016 at 20:44.

9. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (November 6th, 2016)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Let's have a new forum rule. Any member continuously posting lies of a repetitive nature shall be banned from further posting. Simple!

11. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (November 6th, 2016), arsenal (November 6th, 2016), paulo15 (November 6th, 2016), splinter1949 (November 6th, 2016)

Banned
    Liked

Who shall be the Determiner of truth or lie?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMee View Post
    Who shall be the Determiner of truth or lie?
    Certainly not you my dear

14. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 9th, 2016)

Banned
    Liked

OK. Then who shall it be?