In the past in this Forum, I would post TAT snippets to announce Festivals and Events in Thailand and occasionally repost some Party information. Now through Twitter and our Main Site page, I sweep for all the best and most current happenings in and around Thailand to share, albeit vastly more information than just TAT. Only a few of the 27 thousand or more Tweets that I've thought relevant have made it here. This was a great, almost correct article...and the Asia and Cambodia news segment of the International Gay Guide is pretty good. We subscribe to them from our Main Page, I try to share their stories and more with you and our members there and also to our unique Twitter followers. We're up to nearly 500 now based on some of the topics we share.

I wouldn't say we are trying to attract "hipper" audience; we post and tweet on a variety of subjects for any age and to as many interests relevant to travel or expat life in Thailand, including S.E. Asia. The S.E. Asian destinations are places you might want to travel to for a short break from Thailand and things you might want to do while in Thailand, either alone or with someone special. Some of the people visiting our site or following us on Twitter might spend time on our site, some perhaps join the Forum and that's keeping our membership and discussions relevant.

These days, a good site needs to connect with Social Media to stay connected in the constant flow of information around the globe. Moses and I have put a little effort into making this site a lot more relevant as a site and we would hope that the membership will sustain good traffic over time. Maybe I'm wrong and wasting my time, but I have a hunch we're on a good path no matter what happens in Thailand tomorrow in the Thailand we see changing.

As for the article itself...I was fascinated with all those hard-ons. I've seen quite a few shows over the years in Thailand, some so wild they could hardly classify as shows, but not many coyote shows and none as interesting. Fascinating the cock comparisons to body size, once they are all lined up together.

Surfcrest