Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Available boys in Pattaya..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Available boys in Pattaya..

I find it slightly sad that some gay men still feel sufficiently victimised by their sexuality to want to hire and use overtly straight boys, presumably gaining some sense of revenge by buggering them - sure in the knowledge that the boy is not enjoying the experience, but suffering it for the money.

I personally get a great sense of achievement if I can detach an outwardly straight boy from the norms he was brought up with to reveal the bisexuality that most men have to some extent. I also get a great sense of satisfaction if I can make a boy much younger than myself rise to the occasion and shoot his load.

I often curse my 100% bisexuality - stuck in the middle in a rather freindless world - but try to make the best of it, not take things out on others.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

cdnmatt (July 23rd, 2021), Dodger (July 23rd, 2021), francois (July 23rd, 2021), TaoR (July 23rd, 2021)