Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Available boys in Pattaya..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Available boys in Pattaya..

I was surprised this afternoon after leaving Tukcom in a fruitless effort to find aftershave at Boots and Watsons.
    I paused in front of the boy massage shop directly behind Tukcom and it was closed, nobody there. Then a hot guy
    pulled up on a motorbike and directed me inside. The door was unlocked and 5 or 6 lads were hanging out on the sofas
    and eager for business.
    Earlier, I had received a message from a lad at nearby Royal House. It looks closed but the door is unlocked and there’s
    fun to be had inside. Don’t be discouraged by the lack of lights and a/c. Only two lads on my last visit but very eager and fun. The rooms have a/c and lights.
    Many months ago, during a lockdown, Nice Boys in Sunee was closed but the unlocked door lead to several eager lads and fun. No drinks were available .

2. 8 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 30th, 2021), dab69 (April 27th, 2021), dinagam (April 27th, 2021), Dodger (April 27th, 2021), goji (April 26th, 2021), Jellybean (April 27th, 2021), TaoR (April 28th, 2021), vnman (June 19th, 2021)

Liked

Re: Available boys in Pattaya..

Was a similar story back in January.

Massage shops were supposed to be closed, but the majority of the male ones were open. Sometimes in rather subtle ways, like having the roller shutter half open and the boys loitering on the other side of the road, to proposition potential clients (like me).

The ones on second road near Boyz Town were closed until legally permitted to open, but in the other 2 gay areas, the majority were open.

Of course, back then they were having about 1 case per day in Chonburi, so not quite the same in terms of risk.

4. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (April 28th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...oh dear...and then we wonder why the china virus is winning,,,look at india...massive homo erotic festivals..huge political rallies...5 min later they all die...funny that...anyone see a link....has that penny dropped yet...

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

fedssocr (April 28th, 2021), mr giggles (April 28th, 2021)

Liked

Yea, latin is right. This has been true in every country except ironically, China. Here they can get the little men 'guarding' the scenic spot, bike rack, bike park, car park, river, lake, intersection, row of shops, entertainment area, garden, coach park, shopping mall etc etc and post them outside communities.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...oh dear...and then we wonder why the china virus is winning,,,look at india...massive homo erotic festivals..huge political rallies...5 min later they all die...funny that...anyone see a link....has that penny dropped yet...
    Any link to these “massive homo erotic festivals” in India?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..saw it on a news bulletin...masses of men writhing half naked in huge groups...some religious festival...looked like a massive rave party.....looked like gay paradise

Liked

Some of the staff of the massage places or gogo bar stay there. They have nowhere else to go and nothing else to do.

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (April 30th, 2021), Dodger (May 1st, 2021), francois (April 30th, 2021)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thankfully they can stay THERE.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I think it would surprise some people just how many boys are actually still around.

I love cruising around on my motorbike in the early morning hours...always have...and frequently cruise from Dongtan Beach...through Jomtien Complex...then over to Soi Yensabai/Sunnee for coffee chat with friends. I also like to cruise around my old neighborhood down Soi Bon Kai on the other side of Third Rd., and Soi Khoa Pai (sp?) where several late night karaoke's are located.

I often see boys just hanging around, eating breakfast, or navigating to-and-from the local markets in-and-around the areas I just mentioned. Most live in the rooms above businesses which are either temporarily or permanently closed, including the massage shops in Soi Day/Night that Cat is referring to. Relax Massage in particular houses a handful of boys who are always sporting welcoming smiles. Also, the housing area just past Third Rd (around Fly Bird Apartments) is also a fun place to cruise around. This area has a reputation for "Yaba" so best to avoid it in the evenings, but early mornings are fun - if you like shirtless boys walking around in their boxer shorts.

Having a motorbike at ones disposal is definitely an advantage.

14. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 1st, 2021), Nathan B (May 5th, 2021), vnman (June 19th, 2021)

Liked

Fuck I Miss Pattaya and Dodgers irritatingly tantalising and descriptive post hasn't made the missing any less. Keep it up Dodger.

16. User who gave Like to post:

maump (January 6th, 2022)