Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
I live on 35k per month, including entertaining various boys, and taking various trips, but without health insurance, visa runs and eating mainly Thai food. I could easily spend more, but it wouldn't increase my happiness.
Was thinking about that, and yeah, I could actually see it. Ok, start with my 86,000/month.

You don't drink, have dogs, or a BF, so that scratches 29,000 bringing it down to 57,000/month.

Then if Leo didn't live here, obviously food and electric would be cheaper, so let's drop another 12,000 for that, beinging it down to 45,000/month.

On top of that since you don't have dogs, you obviously have no need for a house with a large gated yard, and probably are happy with a small say 5000/month room. Ok, so drop another 7000 off rent, and we're now down to 38,000/month.

From there, I could eat a little more conservatively, drop the Central shopping trip altogether, plus treat things like bell peppers and broccoli as specialty items, so drop another say 3000 from good, and now I'm down to 35,000/month as well.

So yeah, I can envision it, and definitely possible. Think I'll stick with my current life though, and just figure out how to make money. Pain in the ass when you're blind.