Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Krazy dragon shorts and Exitt bar top dancing

Liked

Krazy dragon shorts and Exitt bar top dancing

two questions

what is the situation with the new shorts that were being made for the table top dancers at Krazy Dragon

Somewhere I read that Exitt had bar top dancing.

I assume this is without the ventilation.

Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Exxit

DELETED

Forum's veteran
    Liked

still some of the old...........

A very recent stop by at KD was interesting..There were a decent number of farangs scattered over the large area and a fair amount of boys as well.. Some of the boys have large amounts of currency folded around their neck IDs and it was obvious that most of the farangs were having a good time..While I think looking into the mirrored table tops is pathetic, the boys are more than happy to reveal their goods if the farang shows interest and are more than happy to approach the farangs for a hands on inspection..Far more discrete than the old days but lots classier and should keep the owners out of trouble with the morality squadrons....

Another visit 2 days ago

DELETED

Liked

Re: still some of the old...........

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    Far more discrete than the old days but lots classier and should keep the owners out of trouble with the morality squadrons....
    I could not agree more. I have been there at least 8 times and had a great time every time I go. I was given a suggestion today to take a small flashlight and use that for the ability to see more. I think I will try it and see if that enhances the experience.

Liked

Went to Krazy Dragon the other night..........

........... and I am afraid that all I can think about there is what fun it USED to be when it was Crazy Pub and even XXX.............. now it is just BORING!!!!