Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: apartments

apartments

I think I remember reading awhile back about some apartments located on Soi Yensaba called Patterson(?) apartments. Anyone stay there or have any idea of the cost or web site?

Liked

Re: apartments

Quote Originally Posted by luvthai
    I think I remember reading awhile back about some apartments located on Soi Yensaba called Patterson(?) apartments. Anyone stay there or have any idea of the cost or web site?
    There are some apartments off Soi Yensabi called Nong Apartments.. are these the ones you refer to ?

http://www.pattayavacation.com/
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Don't feed the trolls, Don't feed the trolls, I keep telling myself ..........

Petersen apt

The apartments are located over a Mr. Beans restuarant (now Tandori resturant) does that help?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by TOQ
    There are some apartments off Soi Yensabi called Nong Apartments.. are these the ones you refer to ?

Has anyone stayed at or can share experiences about the Nong apartments? Gay friendly?

Liked

Sorry about the other post. It was the Soi Yensabai that threw me off.. The apartments above Mr Beans on Soi VC are called Patterson or Peterson now that you mention it.. When you said Soi Yensabai the only one I knew of were the Nong apts.. Sorry for the mis information.
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Up2U
    Quote Originally Posted by TOQ

Has anyone stayed at or can share experiences about the Nong apartments? Gay friendly?

I have not stayed there but a friend has and said there werent really any problems at all. He liked the location because it was close to 2nd Road where he could get a Baht Bus. I believe it comes with internet also.
    TOQ Tired Old Queen

Thank you.