Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Kuala Lumpur Hotels

Liked

Kuala Lumpur Hotels

I shall be passing through KL for a week or so in January.

Would appreciate any tips/recommendations of somewhere to stay. Simple, clean & basic is fine - I don't plan on spending a lot of time there! A convenient location is more important. Number 8 looks interesting. Anyone been?

Thanks

Liked
    What sort of silly web page is this? It takes five minutes to download with fast Internet connection.

Why bother?

Frankly I have only two criteria for KL - (1) is it near the Lot 10 cruising area so that, if all else fails I can go to Blue Boy, and (2) can I take a boy I've picked up cruising back to my room without raising too many eyebrows? This hotel fails the first test, and given that it's small, you can bet everything that goes on is passed up and down the staff grapevine before you've got the boy out of your room again

Last time I stayed at the KL Hyatt Regency, I had no trouble taking guys to my room. It's pretty close to the Blue Boy. Trouble was there was rarely anyone worth taking to your room in the Blue Boy.