List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gay Kuala Lumpur... anyone been?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Gay Kuala Lumpur... anyone been?

Anyone here been to Kuala Lumpur?

Good places to stay?... Like it when some of the staff are gay. Someone said the Marriott had some gay staff.

Places to go?... I've heard of La Queen, Marketplace, Blue Boy and a few other places.

Recommendations of places to visit, see, get a massage, hang out?

I read all the stuff on Utopia... just wondering if anyone has any report on the local scene.

Liked

Re: Gay Kuala Lumpur... anyone been?

I stayed already there and i liked my stay together with my boyfriend from Pattaya. We stayed in Westin and one time in the old Regent now Grand Millenium Hotel. All our pickups we met in saunas or in normal street coffeeshops in Bukit Bintang. Many boys in Gayromeo from KL like to meet older white men ( even with belly ). It was a very convenient truth for me there was no need to run to gyms. In Otot sauna and also in Day Thermos have had enough free sex. In KL they have good and cheap public traffic and also taxi is payable. I know 2 massage parlors in KL but i not have visited because my boyfriend was in Wat-Po massage school. I dont needed any cent to pay for sex and so i could invest in good 5 star hotels. Also liked the food of any kind. In one arab restaurant near Grand Millenium have had the best fried chicken ever have had.
    1. http://www.senjakala.com/ >>> massage
    2. http://www.atouch.com.my/ >>> massage
    3. http://www.otot2.com/basic.html >>> sauna
    4. http://www.daythermos.com/home.html >>> sauna

Next time will stay in KL in december with boyfriend for 2 weeks in Grand Millenium. With booking the executive clubfloor can save money for drinks and food. Included is free internet and Butler and laundry.
    In the daytime you can find eyecandy along the Bintang Walk.
    I only know one real gayhotel >>>> http://www.pondoklodge.com/
    Sunee Plaza > There is no better place to stay

3. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 3rd, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thanks, atri1666 for the report.

So you're staying with your BF from Pattaya and you both pick up boys in KL? LOL... sounds like a party.

Westin rooms look nice... with a view of the Petronis Towers and all.

Bukit Bintang seems to be the place to be. Haha... must be lots of horny Malay boys with pent up needs.

Liked

Yes but in the moment they pick me up in gayromeo. After changing my location to KL have had in short time more than 40-50 applications. Please also try the monorail and you can get good pictures about the city. We also liked the "Times-Square" center with big cinemas and lots of shopping at Imbistation.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Haha... maybe I should get on gayromeo then.

Thanks for the other tips... Times Square sounds cool.

KL looks like it's got a good public transport (train/monorail) system...

Liked

Here some more pictures.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Sweet... thanks atri1666

Looks like you had a great trip. Your BF looks stylishly dressed....

Liked

Now have been again and just some hours ago returned from the long flight with LH in business class. Stayed from 17th till 26th december in Grand Millenium with BS in exec. Clubfloorroom with Lounge access.
    After nice flight with LH arrived in KL. Hotel, room, lounge and buffets are in high quality. We took the KLIA VIP service (cheap for 135 RM for 2 persons) >> means after arrival one porter cared about our luggage from airport till the limo at the sentral station. Tour with train takes exactly 28 min. Another tour with the big mercedes took 12 min. Hotelboy brought us to the lift to check in at Counter from exec. club lounge. Friendly welcome with free drinks. First evening spent the time only in the lounge with cocktail and wine and internet ( everything free). Yesterday and today wehave been some hours in the afternoon in day thermos and oh my god >> some times i have to run away because i got an awful lot of interest. They queued up in steamroom.....
    Long time not saw so many eyecandy. I do no more count how many fun have had. Many boys like long kissing and i already found my little paradise. No one ever asked for money. After dinner we visited blue boy bar around 11pm but it gets full at 1am and also many eyecandy and also lots of farangs and some with their boys. Bad is here is now raining time but mai pen rai.
    The Dome was a good place for snack and drink (at crossing bukit bintang-jalan sultan ismael) and to watch the eyecandy. Public traffic is very efficient and cheap. Will return asap

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Sounds like you had a nice trip. I should check out Day Thermos.

I went to a few clubs when I was there. I found most clubs either have Ethnic-Malay boys or Chinese-Malay boys... they rarely mix. I managed to pick up a boy at a Chinese-Malay oriented club one night.

I really wanted to make friends with a Ethnic-Malay boy (some of them are sooo cute) but all the Malay boys were so cold! I found out it's because I look Chinese so they assume I'm a Chinese-Malay... the Ethnic Malays really hate the Chinese... and they expect Chinese guys to look down on them and hate them too... so Malay boys are very unreceptive to a Chinese-looking boy approaching them... it's madness.

Anyway... now I know a bit more about KL I'll have a bit more success next trip. The boys are really cute in Malaysia.

Liked

Oh yes to much cute boys... always hard on
    In the light they are shy but in the dark they change into little tigers....
    Have had sex with both ( arab malays and chinese malays) and enjoyed every time

12. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (May 29th, 2020)