Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst sex you ever had?

Liked

Worst sex you ever had?

Tell us about the worst sex you ever had?

About two years ago.... Let me see if I can set the stage. I was staying at Babylon and it was my last night there and my trip was drawing to a close so my mood was low.

I was at 11pm I went to DJ station and did not feel right to be there so I went to the Telephone pub and even there I felt like an outsider and only stayed long enough to finish my drink. I went back to DJ station, had a drink and decided I would go back to my room at Babylon and play around in the showers. I left DJ station and was walking along the sidewalk and I thought I head someone. I continued to walk and it seemed there was someone talking to me. I looked to my side and there was a very hot dark skinned guy walking next to me. He was dressed in all black fashionable clothes. He asked me where I was going. I told him to my hotel. He continued to walk with me and asked me where my hotel is. I told him Babylon. He asked me if he could fuck me. I asked him if he was a money-boy. He looked shocked and said No and that he just graduated.

We took a cab to Babylon and went to take a shower, we got back to the room... I had a room with two small beds so that made it difficult. It was only a few moments that he was on his back on the bed when he started snoring! I woke him up and he played with himself a little before he fell back to sleep. I had my fun with his sleeping body but I am sure we would have had more fun if he was awake.

In the morning we jerked off but it was more mechanical than sensual. He dressed and before he left the room I asked him if he needed taxi money and he again looked offended and told me "NO".

He had written his cell phone number for me but at that time I did not have a cell phone and since my time in Thailand was near its end I did not save the number. And besides that, I did not enjoy the sex with him... He slept through it all!

These are the good'ol days

Liked
    And besides that, I did not enjoy the sex with him... He slept through it all!

Bucknaway, you make it sound abnormal. I can't remember the last time someone stayed awake while I was having sex with them.

Liked
    hahaha! I like sex at night because I like to massage the guy I am with. I like to do this to learn the places on his body that are sensative and what turns him on. It also breaks the ice with shyness between us. After 2 hours of massage the guy tends to sleep but they wake-up with no problem. If they go to sleep before I can massage them to sleep than it is all over and all I can do is play with their body till I grow tired of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel
    And besides that, I did not enjoy the sex with him... He slept through it all!

Bucknaway, you make it sound abnormal. I can't remember the last time someone stayed awake while I was having sex with them.
    These are the good'ol days

Forum's veteran
    Liked

i've had the same response

massaged a gentleman all night, played with his privates..you name it I tried every trick in the book and couldn't get the slightest response.

When I sobered up in the morning can you imagine how I felt to discover he had passed away early in the evening from a heart attack. Wondered why he didn't laugh at my jokes.
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Liked
    Worst sex? I recall the occasion when a young man jumped up just as things had started getting interesting and rushed to the bathroom to be sick, loudly and abundantly. He returned looking a little apologetic, but I had no stomach for proceedings after that. Oh, but on reflection that's nothing really, there have been worse times.
    [i]There is a boy across the river with a bottom like a peach,
    But alas I cannot swim.
    [/i]
    - From an early-19th-century Pashtun marching song

Re: Worst sex you ever had?

Quote Originally Posted by bucknaway
    Tell us about the worst sex you ever had?

About two years ago.... Let me see if I can set the stage. I was staying at Babylon and it was my last night there and my trip was drawing to a close so my mood was low.

I was at 11pm I went to DJ station and did not feel right to be there so I went to the Telephone pub and even there I felt like an outsider and only stayed long enough to finish my drink. I went back to DJ station, had a drink and decided I would go back to my room at Babylon and play around in the showers. I left DJ station and was walking along the sidewalk and I thought I head someone. I continued to walk and it seemed there was someone talking to me. I looked to my side and there was a very hot dark skinned guy walking next to me. He was dressed in all black fashionable clothes. He asked me where I was going. I told him to my hotel. He continued to walk with me and asked me where my hotel is. I told him Babylon. He asked me if he could fuck me. I asked him if he was a money-boy. He looked shocked and said No and that he just graduated.

We took a cab to Babylon and went to take a shower, we got back to the room... I had a room with two small beds so that made it difficult. It was only a few moments that he was on his back on the bed when he started snoring! I woke him up and he played with himself a little before he fell back to sleep. I had my fun with his sleeping body but I am sure we would have had more fun if he was awake.

In the morning we jerked off but it was more mechanical than sensual. He dressed and before he left the room I asked him if he needed taxi money and he again looked offended and told me "NO".

He had written his cell phone number for me but at that time I did not have a cell phone and since my time in Thailand was near its end I did not save the number. And besides that, I did not enjoy the sex with him... He slept through it all!

I had my fun with his sleeping body, so you enjoy!!! For that sounds necrophilia!!!

:thin:

Liked: 1
    Worst sex I ever had was when I had offed a boy and in the middle of us going at it--his cell phone rings. He answers it and carries on a converstion while we were "supposedly doing it." Last time for him.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

just think

somewhere on a Thai chat board a young Thai man is telling about the "worst sex he ever had"..when he picked up a young African American and thought he was in for a nice screw until the Yank told him the most off-putting, erection wilting thing he could possibly say..

"I'm a Republican !" :shaking:
    I'm only a light drinker. When it's daylight I drink.

Liked
    yes that cell phone ringing is very annoying when your at it, if i remember i ask for it switch off

i dont like it when your promised a certian activity for a set price, then you get the 'it hurt - it hurt' & your too big for me trick played on you.
    Then to rub salt in the wounds, you get conflict when you try to give a lower price
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you

the worst sex was last year, when i told a guy in pattaya where I was staying. It told him in the disco, wrong of me, alas the phone called in the morning "you friend is here ", well I fucked him but it was the most bad sex i have ever meen into. Always I like passion and gay guys. Well the best sex I ever had was in Pattaya also, 7 year ago, fucking him in front of the mirrow, aN TOTALLY BTTM GUY, AND HE LIKED IT.