Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
I am sure wombat meant to say envious and not jealous , but I did enjoy the reference to the Camels. One hump
or two?
Some French gay videos by Cadinot excelled in the portrayal of young Arabs and I recall one took place
in an Arab bazaar and bath houses but maybe there weren't in Morocco. The northern African Arabs are much hotter
than the hairy buggers we see in Pattaya mostly from the Gulf and Saudi.. :cat:
I am not sure if Chaleurs [Sex oasis] is the same one that springs to my mind
Here is the story line and a link to the gallery of actors. The automatic translation leaves a bit to be desired but you will get the idea
http://translate.google.com/translate?h ... n%26sa%3DG

Summary

A young tourist breaks down from gasoline in the Saharan desert, It leaves to research help. In the oasis nearest, two tourists appreciate the legendary Arab hospitality lavished by their guide. Its hands are eloquent on its intentions towards their buttocks rebounded under the shorts, young people taste the famous Maghrebian specialities!

In the desert, our broken down motorist succumbs to an insolation. A young Bedouin discovers it inert. He transports it in his kasbah and lay down it on the litter. The small prince of the desert out of grip for this fair foreigner. He must fight with his two cousins to protect the young man disappeared against their greediness He recovers quickly thanks to the vigilant care from his saver. A letter and the elder brother, quite as fair, arrives. A robust camel driver with the commercial ebony skin him the race against the most rebounded part of its body. Arrived at the oasis, it is only with the two cousins. To change clothing, in all ingenuity, it exhibe in front of these two obsessed, an adorable pink bottom and it is pinned like a butterfly. But it is necessary to return to the country. To thank it, the brothers invite the rescuer. Sumptuous arrival: all the friends are with the reception in the honor of the survivor. Each one finds his/her boy friend, only, the young shepherd remains with the variation. Its protected is sent in the air in the cellar. With sadness, it leaves the house where it lost its illusions.