Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: MOROCCO

Liked

Re: MOROCCO

Yeah it's better to meet these Morocco guys elsewhere, not in their own shitty country.
    Yes, grandpa, I know it used to be more fun 30 years ago...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

i think there must be more to this than meets the eye. I was recently in morocco and the hotel security delivered rent numbers to my room. It was all a question of cash.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    i think there must be more to this than meets the eye. I was recently in morocco and the hotel security delivered rent numbers to my room. It was all a question of cash.
    So, for the future reference of other board members who may find themselves travelling there so did you use said provided numbers then and if so did all go according to plan with no hiccups, hold ups or scam attempts or did you do your own thing and again if so all with successful results re guys attending the hotel etc ?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Stayed at a very nice 5 star resort type hotel in El Jadadida, its a 90 minute drive from casablanca. Closest town is El Jadida, 5km away. Resort was surrounded by sand dunes and beach, local talent would make themselves known on the beach and dune area by the beach. I tried bringing one back to my room but the hotel security stopped me. An hour later someone else from security took me aside and explained how it all worked, if I wanted "company'I had to go through him, he took a cut of around тВм20 and the going rate for company was about the same, so all in all around the тВм50 mark for an afternoon/evenings fun. Only annoying issue is that all the bottoms are rather feminine or plump or bith, all the talent I really fancied were aggressive masculine tops...but when one is stranded for a week in a gilded cage one has to make do. Another negative is the way security treats the trade...

Liked

WHAT!!!?? Joe Orton lied to us! Talk about a prick (up his ears).
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx
    Stayed at a very nice 5 star resort type hotel in El Jadadida, its a 90 minute drive from casablanca. Closest town is El Jadida, 5km away. Resort was surrounded by sand dunes and beach, local talent would make themselves known on the beach and dune area by the beach. I tried bringing one back to my room but the hotel security stopped me. An hour later someone else from security took me aside and explained how it all worked, if I wanted "company'I had to go through him, he took a cut of around тВм20 and the going rate for company was about the same, so all in all around the тВм50 mark for an afternoon/evenings fun. Only annoying issue is that all the bottoms are rather feminine or plump or bith, all the talent I really fancied were aggressive masculine tops...but when one is stranded for a week in a gilded cage one has to make do. Another negative is the way security treats the trade...
    Well, that's what people go to Morocco for - to meet those gorgeous, masculine, aggressive tops. And they are no less endowed than blacks. Just don't think they are gay. They are straight boys for whom it's an opportunity to earn quite good money. Morocco is as poor as Thailand. However, despite Morocco being a muslim country, homosexuality is widespread. Most of women are locked at home and unavailable so Moroccans spend they time in the company of the same sex. I don't need to explain you, guys, what such situation results in...
    I was in Meknes and Fez a few years back and I had some fun there, too. From gayromeo. Caution, a lot of guys on gayromeo aren't gay and only meet people for money. They can sometimes be dangerous.
    I met a beautiful 19 yo bottom boy that was masculine and fit. He did boxing. Took him to my place and man, he knew how to have a quality sex, that boy. I remember, as if this happened yesterday, he sucked me while looking into my eyes, shyly smiling. I then put him in a doggy position and fucked him for a good 20 min. He moaned softly. It was such an experience. We didn't arrange this to be sex for money, but I gave him some later.
    It is easy to find an aggressive, well endowed tops there, but masculine, fit bottoms are much more difficult to come by. Moroccans seem to like those plump, camp guys. Maybe because they remind them their women that look the same And actually being guys, they are ok to shag. Most of money boys, or gigolos as they are called there, are straight. You can find gay ones on gayromeo. Those that aren't 100 % tops, you know they are gay.
    I'm going to Marrakech again soon. It would be nice to get some info before going there. I might open a separate thread on it.

Liked

Bit unfair to accuse Joe Orton of lying - he was visiting Morocco in the 1960s (when even at that time it was probably past it's gayday of the 1920's)

ANYWAY - I've never visited Morocco - but for years have entertained not Mr Sloane, but a notion to do so - and accordingly I have tried to glean some info about the available delights it may offer.

Before going mental, a certain deceased cunt (well known to members of this forum), swore by Agadir as the "current" best choice in Morocco. A seaside resort, he said that trade was readily available on the beach or the caf├йs nearby ( along the lines that have already been alluded to - plenty of handsome, masculine boys willing to be sucked or to fuck you - fewer willing to bottom).

He did say that there were dangers in this - any visible interaction between a foreigner and a Moroccan youth could easily arouse the interest of police and police spies - to the extent that whilst a boy might talk to you on the beach he would not be seen with you - even to eat a meal (he would sit at a separate table). Also, the afore-mentioned cunt found no possibility of taking anything back to the hotel (well done to Latin for cracking that one) but said that there were other accommodation premises where rumpy-pumpy could take place (not to mention hanky-panky and how's-your-father). These short-time places were known to the locals. The other thing he mentioned (obviously when we were on speaking terms) was that the boys he found were often dressed in filthy clothes but were clean underneath.

So, Morocco remains somewhere I'd be interested in visiting - but the longer I leave it the more I couldn't be bothered with all the cloak and dagger stuff. Why bother when other places are far more hospitable when it comes to catering for my peccadilloes?